This topic contains 38 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  1 9 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author
     Jonathan Doe 
    Keymaster

Hey guys! We are getting quite a few feature requests for the theme. Since we want to make the theme as complete as possible we accept requests here and update the initial post on what is planned next.

Ricky De Governor 
    Participant

I will like this theme come with a social chat like facebook chat

Participant

안녕~

Participant

vxcvzxcvzxc

Participant

You’re not real <b>You SUCK hombre</br>

Ricky De Governor 
    Participant

Lao I will like you to add a feature like facebook member popup features when hover over the name

Participant

Would love to integrate login with google!!!

Participant

Jeppe Tyche Vinum 
    Participant

test

Participant

Yes

Roberto Ortiz 
    Participant

A custom sign up form that is initiated by Facebook/Twitter sign in would be great.

Participant

ok hehe

Heike Uhlemann 
      Participant

nbmvnvncnbc,,bcc

Participant

fsfsafsafddsf

Participant

I really love this theme! the best ever seen!

Participant

ok, great!

Participant

what was that

Participant

We need a full-blown chat integration preferably with irc. We’re a non-profit group for Domestic Violence & we’re setting up forums & a chat where we aid users in emergency situations.

Participant

njsz

Participant

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Participant

test

Participant

test

Participant

ok ok

Participant

”President-elect Donald Trump has spoken with CBS News’ Lesley Stahl on 60 Minutes in a wide-ranging interview that touched on the phone call he received from former Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton when she conceded.

“It was a lovely call and it was a tough call for her,” Trump said in the interview, that will air Sunday. “I can imagine. Tougher for her than it would have been for me.”

“I mean, for me, it would have been very, very difficult,” he continued. “She couldn’t have been nicer. She just said, ‘Congratulations, Donald, well done.’”

Trump revealed that former President Bill Clinton called him on Thursday night to offer his congratulations.

“He couldn’t have been more gracious,” the president-elect said. “He said it was an amazing run. One of the most amazing he’s ever seen.”

He also spoke about keeping certain aspects of the Affordable Care Act, such as continuing to insure people with pre-existing conditions. He’s also in favor of keeping in place a measure that allows parents to keep their children on their insurance policies until the age of 26, according to CNN.

“It happens to be one of the strongest assets,” Trump said about the matter. “It adds cost, but it’s very much something we’re gonna try and keep.”

No lapse between the repeal of the health-care law and its replacement will occur, Trump said. No “two day period” or “two year period where there’s nothing” will exist, he said. “It will be repealed and replaced. I mean, you’ll know. And it’ll be great health care for much less money,” he continued.

Trump told The Wall Street Journal in an interview that during his meeting with President Barack Obama on Thursday morning, the president suggested ways to keep certain areas of the law intact.

“I told him I will look at his suggestions, and out of respect, I will do that,” Trump told the Journal.

He’s expressed desire to keep some measures of Obamacare intact before, particularly in a February Republican primary debate held in Texas.

“I would absolutely get rid of Obamacare. I want to keep pre-existing conditions,” he said. “It’s a modern age, and I think we have to have it,” he said”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/donald-trump-discusses-hillary-clinton-021734513.html

Participant
     Gabe Atkinson 
    Participant

dfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfsdferweregargargargagasfasedfafasefasfadasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdf

Gabe Atkinson 
    Participant

zsdfsdfzd!!@312e312e1ewwewefw

Heike Uhlemann 
    Participant

jkyvöKJVBÖJDHBVökDJB
    SBKSDNBSKDNBSNDBnsdb
    test

Participant

test

Participant

¿Este es Pepe?

Participant

Hey Jimmmy,
        you are looking cool

Participant

negritas

Participant

Public chat room and live chat with friends like on Facebook. is this feature alredy here?

Participant

LOVE THIS THEME. I think it should be a way to make groups and profiles private if you choose. Also Go live like other social sites if you dont have the feature already

Participant

Also able to login with instagram, facebook, twitter

Participant

A complete chat feature like inf FB. That would be great.

really

Participant

I know a plugin is better option for this, but currently there is none. How about Live Videos?

really

Participant

Are you still updating this theme?

I would like to purchase and I will like the following features on it:

1 – Social media sharing for Original posts on the forum
    2 – Ability to disable tabs from the menu
    3 – Include smileys in the text editor
    4 – Ability to include forum rules or a link to forum rules just before the text editor in “forums”
    5 – Include “like”, “reply” buttons under posts

Jonathan Doe 
    Keymaster

Hi. We are constantly adding new features and we will definitely take this into consideration.
    Regards.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2019 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

Terms & conditions | Privacy Policy

Choose from the demos we created for you.
You can customize side area from admin with any content.
#1 SELLING BUDDYPRESS THEME FOR 2019
BUDDYPRESS PROFILE
NEWS MAGAZINE
COMPANY PAGE
PROFILE SEARCH
PINTEREST STYLE
REGISTER LANDING
GEO DIRECTORY
FOOD/RESTAURANT
COMMUNITY
TRAVEL DESTINATION
PORTFOLIO