Most of the shortcodes in our theme are defined in the K-elements plugin and have templates for the content rendered.
The path to the shortcode templates is: wp-content/plugins/k-elements/shortcodes/templates
Steps to override a shortcode from K-elements plugin:
- Make sure you have the Kleo Child theme active
- Connect by FTP to your server and navigate to the WordPress install
- Go to wp-content/themes/kleo-child and create a new folder called: k_elements
- Choose the template you want to override and copy it to the same exact path as in the templates directory.
- To override the kleo_button.php file then you need to copy it to kleo-child/k_elements/kleo_button.php.
- To override buddypress/kleo_bp_members_grid.php you need to copy it to kleo-child/k_elements/buddypress/kleo_bp_members_grid.php