This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 7 years by Radu.

• Author
     Bedurion
    Participant

As you can see on the image, where I can find and donwload the required files for the customised templates of revolution slider?

For one of them I need a file named: highlight-showcase.zip and I don’t know where find it.

Thank you!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Radu

Hi,

You can find slider slides in package that you have downloaded from temeforest, in this directory /Main Files/Demo Content/Revolution Slider, if you want other slides for revolution slider look here : http://revolution.themepunch.com/free-slider-exchange/

Cheers

Radu

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Ziels’Opdracht
    Participant

Sorry @Radu but that is not the solution.
    You need to activate the plugin through the dashboard and because the plugin comes with the theme we(I) don’t have the necessary activation code and cannot obtain the “free” slider templates.

Personally I would like to have all the social media templates, but I guess what really would make a lot of people happy would be to get access to these templates either through the website or through the pre-packing with the slider that’s included in Kleo.

Really hope this is going to be fixed. As most pre-delivered plugins come with all kinds of useful templates but we can not reach due to the lack of activation codes and so on 🙁

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Radu

Hi,

This is the strategy that the third party plugins are doing to can get direct customers if you hover a slider item from that link you will see the download icon + link if you really want to have direct customer benefits buy a licence!

Cheers
    R.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Ziels’Opdracht
    Participant

Wah! I must be really overlooking this download icon or searching at the wrong link 🙁
    Either way, you are right regarding the direct benefits. Will consider it for sure.

Have a good week!

Radu

Have a nice week you too

Cheers
    R.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?