This topic has 47 replies, 16 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Abe.

• Author
     Moondreamer
    Participant

Hmmm? I have tried to impliment the function code and the css style, but i get some error, and the style isn’t applied.

Could someone please tell me, what code on this page i should use? There are some different versions, but none of them seems to be working for me.

Abe
    Keymaster

The support status should appear if you gave the Getshopped Support plugin ans in that forum page edit from admin you checked it as a support forum.

My first code version should work

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Camyen
    Participant

Does the Getshopped Support plugin still work with the latest version of WP/bbp? I installed it and applied your codes. The status label is available but I cannot update the status (there isn’t an option for updating excepted an option for assigning the topic to others) even if I chose admin and topic creator can update the status. Any idea?

Abe
    Keymaster

Well we haven’t checked but it should work…

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

nblxhd
    Participant

Hello. I used getshoppeed, Using ABE code. But I use the version from the github repository. Some additions + fixes.

To avoid white screen I have recorded all the files in UTF-8 (Without BOM). The problem is gone.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Abe
    Keymaster

many thanks @nblxhd

---

chrisat
    Participant

Hello guys,

which plugin to use and add custom code and css like shown above?
    It’s a bit confusing…

Thanks for helping!

Cheers, Chris

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, sorry for the late reply. We are using other custom codes but it is based on https://wordpress.org/plugins/bbpress-vip-support-plugin/

See the codes from my earlier replies to add the styling and extra functionality

---

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?