This topic has 35 replies, 16 voices, and was last updated 6 years by Laura.

• Author
     Abe
    Keymaster

You can contribute with your translations here. Upload them using a web service like wetransfer.com and send us the link.

Thank you very much

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Pedroml
    Participant

I have started to translate into Spanish (12% complete).

How do I display the Spanish language in the child theme?

tikpo
    Participant

Does someone can do it in french please?

Pedroml
    Participant

Spanish translation (53% complete).

I am translating with poedit. Where to put the file once completed for use with the child theme?

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi Pedroml. Sorry for the late reply, we missed this reply. You can only put the files in the parent theme in the languages folder. Make sure on theme update to back-up the files and add them again

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

nichelead
    Participant

Hi Pedroml,

Any update on your Spanish translation progress 🙂

statusselect
    Participant

I am also interested in the Spanish translation. Any updates?

Laura

Hello, this is not a complete translation, but will work on it 🙂

UPDATE: Will update translations and add a ZIP soon

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Laura

Hello, the translation is at 70%!
    – This translation will include KLEO, BuddyPress and Profile Cover plugin made by SeventhQueen

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

santxorro
    Participant

Hello!
    Are there updates in the Spanish translation? Where is the download link?
    Thanks!

Laura

Hello, the translation is quite finished! Thanks for waiting 🙂

Laura

Hello, translation of KLEO finished in SPANISH ( to use, paste in wp-content/themes/kleo/languages )
    Please see attached.
    Also, if you want to do your own translation, be sure you use a translation plugin like Codestyling Localization, after installed and activated, go to Tools > Localization and scan your language, edit it and after done the translation click on GENERATE MO file to save it.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     HouseQuake
    Participant

Is there a file I can use to create a translation? I would be happy to help with a French version.

Abe
    Keymaster

hi, you can get the en_US.po from the theme and rename it to fr_FR.po and then translate it using a plugin like Loco Translate

---

HouseQuake
    Participant

Thanks for the info!

carolina marques
    Participant

Hi, I finished 100% translating to Portuguese-Brazil

pt-BR.zip

Abe
    Keymaster

Awesome @carolina marques
    Thank you very much. we appreciate it

---

ahd904
    Participant

Hello,

I hope some Korean people find this po&mo useful.

I have covered most of the words that appear on the backend or frontend.

THank you for the great theme and great support.

Rgds,
    SB

ahd904
    Participant

Oh so .po .mo files are not allowed.

Here is the zip version

Attachments:
     Abe
    Keymaster

thank you very much @ahd904

---

fduez
    Participant

Nobody as the french version ?

Abe
    Keymaster

Sorry not yet a French contributed translation

---

Julian
    Participant

Here is FR translation for front office.

Attachments:
     Abe
    Keymaster

many thanks @Julian
    I really appreciate it

---

js100
    Participant

Translation to SPANISH updated from last kleo_framework.pot file.

Attachments:
     Abe
    Keymaster

awesome, thanks @js100

---

slawek247
    Participant

Kleo Polish 🙂

Attachments:
     Abe
    Keymaster

thank you very much for your contribution

---

rikbutterflyskull
    Participant

Not complete Italian translation, mostly the frontend strings

Kleo it_IT

Abe
    Keymaster

@rikbutterflyskull
    thanks, we will create a site area here on the support where users can contribute to the language packs.

All the best

---

sho232
    Participant

Hello!
    I translated it to Japanese and it is now 99% complete.
    There are some parts that are not translated. For example icons on the profile page of Buddypress.
    How can I translate these?

Attachments:
     Laura

Hello, you can translate that using Loco Translate plugin, just select the theme and click SYNC then search for the string, same for plugins 🙂

sho232
    Participant

Thank you for reply!
    Yes, I’m using Loco Translate plugin.
    Even if I click on SYNC, the word I want to translate does not come out.
    Perhaps I think that this part is not included in the pot file.

Attachments:
     Abe
    Keymaster

Laura confused you. Those icons don’t come from KLEO. They come from BuddyPress and Articles comes from Social Articles plugin. Make sure to translate those plugins too.

If you can contribute with the translation that would be awesome. You can attach the po/mo files here in a zip archive.

Thanks

---

sho232
    Participant

I solved the problem!
    Thank you for supporting!

Laura

Glad you could resolve it 🙂

Viewing 36 posts - 1 through 36 (of 36 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?