This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years by Kieran_SQ.

• Author
     ppl
    Participant

Your “Contact us” envelope looks great. We are looking for a similar “login” element to add to our public home page that will disappear once the user logs in.

Can you help with this?

Thank you.

Rob

Kieran_SQ

Hi Rob,

Thanks for contacting us about this custom development. We can’t offer custom development via the forums as it’s outside the scope of the support we provide.

Coding this properly would take some time but I think it is a great idea and could be a great addition to the theme so I am going to move this ticket to the Feature Requests section for the community to vote on.

All the best,

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

ppl
    Participant

Thank you for that Kieran. I look forward to see what appears in the update.

Rob

Kieran_SQ

Hi Rob,

Feel free to let the Facebook KLEO Community know that you have a feature request, you can join here and share this URL 🙂 https://www.facebook.com/groups/kleowp/

All the best,

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Feature requests’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?