This topic has 157 replies, 33 voices, and was last updated 8 years by msattolo.

• Author
     sandervm86
    Participant

I also did the reset all in theme options, and then it still said the same error..

secretenergy
    Participant

Okay I had everything working today after all the drama. Everything seemed to play well. I took a break for a few hours, came back, tried to log in and could not. What gives? I really need to know what I’m getting in to here because I got big plans for my site. I really like the theme so please give me the courtesy of letting me know will this work, is it stable or should I just take the bullet, bite the $60 and find something more stable. Real talk.

http://www.secretenergy.com

Abe
    Keymaster

@secretenerg
    Please update the theme and K-elements plugin since it comes from an updated version of Visual composer which is fixed in the 1.5 theme version

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi @sandervm86
    Give us some temporary access to your site to take a look. Mark the reply as private

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

rkco
    Participant

Everything worked for me!

sandervm86
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     secretenergy
    Participant
     adream
    Participant

I am done.

secretenergy
    Participant

Meaning?

Abe
    Keymaster

really strange @sandervm86
    please provide some temp access to your site to take a quick look. mark the reply as private

---

sandervm86
    Participant
     sandervm86
    Participant
     sandervm86
    Participant

Need more info? Webpage looks Strange dont you think..

Abe
    Keymaster

@sandervm86 I see you are using the BWP Minify plugin. See this topic for recommended configuration

I don’t know what error you got but when saving the theme options all went well. See attached screen: http://cl.ly/image/0h1s1b0O302i

---

Abe
    Keymaster

@secretenergy We couldn’t access your site by the IP provided. A domain name is required I guess.

We provide regular updates that come with new features and some fixes on reported bugs and it is your choice if you want to upgrade or not but is recommended to do it.

---

sandervm86
    Participant

So that whas the pain in the ass 😛 that it didt showed the pictures anymore etc.

only thing i don`t get is the new function that you have in it (show post pictures in blog)

i putted the setting on (Get Featured image from content*If you have not set a Featured image allow the system to show the first image from post content on archive pages)

but its not showing the pictures (only featured ones)
    http://www.receptenmaker.nl/blog

Abe
    Keymaster

@sandervm86 your posts format should be normal or image. I see yours are aside or other

---

sandervm86
    Participant

Well i changed top 6 recipes to standard but still not working here..

Abe
    Keymaster

@sandervm86 have you overridden the template page-parts/post-content-masonry.php in your child theme?

---

sandervm86
    Participant

Not that i know of, got Child theme activated now (didt had it yet)
    im my ftp i only see the post-content-masonry.php in the folder page-parts.

Child theme has only a few files in their.. how do i override that file in child theme?

Abe
    Keymaster

Delete that file from the child theme so you don’t override the new updated file in the theme which has the changes to get the image from the content

---

sandervm86
    Participant
     Abe
    Keymaster

from what you said I understood that you had that there: “i only see the post-content-masonry.php in the folder page-parts.”

Try to activate the parent theme for a moment and see if there is a difference

---

sandervm86
    Participant
     Abe
    Keymaster

@sandervm86 if those are the only files in the child theme then it is not the case of that file being overridden.

---

sandervm86
    Participant

No indeed, but still the pictures aren`t showing 🙂
    must be a code failure or something

Abe
    Keymaster

@sandervm86 give me temp FTP access and website admin to make some tests

---

sandervm86
    Participant
     Abe
    Keymaster

Hi @sandervm86
    I have updated some files on your install so the images to appear. You had Featured images set but the image wasn’t there so I had to add some extra checks to be sure that the image exists before displaying it.

We will also include the updated files in the next update so you don’t have to worry on updating the theme to next version

Cheers

---

sandervm86
    Participant
     Abe
    Keymaster

Nope, looks good here. see attach

Try to clear W3 total cache

---

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sandervm86
    Participant
     sandervm86
    Participant
     Abe
    Keymaster

Strange but it is related to W3 Total cache which sometimes can get you more trouble than more speed.
    Try WP Super Cache and Better wordpress minify plugins https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/better-wordpress-minify-bwp-settings

---

sandervm86
    Participant

Got wp super cache And Bwp minify installed And did the things you Told me in the other post.. Only look at my webpage style is gone..

Abe
    Keymaster

Looks good to me, please create a new topic related to that so we can keep this topic focused on theme updates. Thanks

---

Haydrion
    Participant
     Haydrion
    Participant
     Haydrion
    Participant
     Abe
    Keymaster

@Haydrion that should be related to the server permissions or something about the FTP transfer. Try to upload a fresh copy of the theme

---

Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 158 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?