This topic has 157 replies, 33 voices, and was last updated 8 years by msattolo.

• Author
     JeffG
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Abe
    Keymaster

Sorry, I meant to say theme version 1.4.2. In 1.4.2 version you will find Visual composer version 4.1.2 in the plugins folder from the main package just like it says in my reply

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Abe
    Keymaster

Kleo is 1.4.2 and sweetdate is 2.6 sorry

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

mogreen
    Participant

Hey Abe, Auto update does not work. Why can’t easily update the theme files only.. and the theme is very slow.. I am not really happy with this theme.

mogreen
    Participant

Hi, the auto-update with user name and API is not working.. I don’t want to go through the hassel to update everything manually.

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi @mogreen
    Share with us your username and API so we can do a test and after we finish you can generate a new API. Theme should act as any other WordPress & Buddypress theme regarding speed. You should check your hosting since 6 seconds as I saw in another post of yours is really big and could not happen from the theme

Mark the reply as private.
    Also for any issues you can create a new topic from this page at bottom: https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/forum/kleo

---

mogreen
    Participant
     Abe
    Keymaster

Hi @mogreen
    We just tested the update and works. Here is what we did in case you looked in some other place.
    – Go to Theme options – Theme update
    – Enter TF username and API KEY
    – Save the options
    – Go to WP admin – Dashboard (link should be like: /wp-admin/update-core.php) and you should see the theme as in the attached screen
    – Click the checkbox next to it and click to Update themes

---

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     mogreen
    Participant
     Abe
    Keymaster

Hi @mogreen
    Can you give me temporary access to your site to take a quick look?

---

changeisyours
    Participant

Hello
    I see many people have the same problem I have. The Visual Composer gets stuck while loading. I just downloaded Kleo today and it included the Version 4.1.2. I followed the instructions you have given others (delete and resinstall thr plugin) but it is the same version and nothing seems to change. I have the same problem with Visual Composer continually loading.

Abe
    Keymaster

we are doing some tests to see where does this come from and come with a fix for Front End editor. Please use the Back-end editor until then

---

Abe
    Keymaster

@mogreen we tried the credentials from other topic but it does not work anymore, related to Import/Export. Have you figured it out?

---

mogreen
    Participant
     Abe
    Keymaster

@mogreen sorry man it is still not working, the credentials

---

Abe
    Keymaster

@mogreen let’s resolve this so we can close your problem. Send us a working temporary user/password to your site to take a quick look.

---

changeisyours
    Participant
     Abe
    Keymaster

hi @changeisyours
    We fixed that problem on your site by updating the Visual composer to latest version 4.2.1

---

Davi
    Participant

Hi, when can we expect the next theme update, since a new version of Visual Composer is out?
    Also it would be great to have a newsletter for when there’s a theme update.

Cheers!
    David

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, We have planned it for 10th June. Make sure to check the option to get updated on new version release on your Themeforest account. We will also add a newsletter option on the support forum

---

kcurlsjr
    Participant

@abe

Just for future reference, does it matter if we do the automatic update while running a child theme? Or should we switch back to the default Kleo theme just to be safe?

itt
    Participant

HI Dear

4 plugins requesting Update , i downloaded again and no update folder there ( attached )

looking for your advice

thank you

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Abe
    Keymaster

@kcurlsjr it does not matter what theme is active since only the parent KLEO theme will get updated

---

Abe
    Keymaster

@itt those plugins are updated from WP Admin – Plugins and next to each plugin you will see an update link

---

broadsword
    Participant

I’m encountering this problem as well; we’ve downloaded js_composer.zip, but Visual Composer is still asking us for a license key.

mogreen
    Participant
     Abe
    Keymaster

@broadsword As explained in this topic you do not get automatic updates for Visual Comoposer and Revolution slider, which are bundled plugins. Just ignore that notice

---

Abe
    Keymaster

@mogreen the real version is located in kleo/style.css. we will remove the version line from the app.css
    Give us also your site link to test the export

---

mogreen
    Participant
     mogreen
    Participant
     Abe
    Keymaster

@mogreenThe username provided does not exist. Also I couldn’t check the style.css version since you removed that info and added some custom css. The info from style.css should remain intact for theme version check. Custom css should not be added there but in the kleo-child/style.css and activating the child theme

---

sandervm86
    Participant

theme customizations are done here. Happy styling!
    Expand

Settings have changed, you should save them!
    error(s) were found!
    warning(s) were found!

In theme options this is what it says…

Abe
    Keymaster

Please update your theme with the latest version 1.5.

@mogreen
    can you share the good credentials to check the Import/Export on your site?

@sandervm86
    check the warning on your fields. You have entered something wrong as a value

---

sandervm86
    Participant

@Abe i don`t understand, What field ? wheir can i find it..
    only thing i changed is updating the theme.. website looks crap atm to.

Abe
    Keymaster

Try looking in Theme options in all the tabs for the warning that should also be shown next to a option

---

adream
    Participant

Hi Abe,

I tried update new version from the apperance>themes>update icon. but it was not working, some error. so I delete the kleo and child-cleo folder thru ftp. but it made me much confused. so I restore all 3days ago using godaddy backup service. all should be restored but I found error on home page.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function vc_shortcode_custom_css_class() in /home/content/p3nexnas05_data03/75/2099875/html/wp-content/themes/kleo/vc_templates/vc_column.php on line 14

Let me know How I can fix it, please.

Thanks,

PEter

sandervm86
    Participant
     Abe
    Keymaster

@adream please re-download the theme from Themeforest and replace kleo theme files with new version. Also update the K-elements plugin and visual composer plugin. You have s sticky topic for updating theme and plugins

---

adream
    Participant

@abe, I did it. I update kleo 1.5 and plugins all. I think I am done update 1.5 Thanks

sandervm86
    Participant
Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 158 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?