This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years by Kieran_SQ.

• Author
     davidco
    Participant

Hello,

i’m trying to move the search box from one place to other on the header (attached image) with no success.

I’m looking for solution on the child theme.

can you help pls.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Kieran_SQ

Hi,

Currently there is no option that enables this as it’s not a feature of the theme. If you’re comfortable with writing/editing HTML, CSS and PHP you can copy the below file from the parent theme to the child theme, recreating the file structure if it does not already exist in the child theme, and editing the copied file. Insert your custom code on line 168 or 170 as per your requirements.

From
    /wp-content/themes/kleo/page-parts/general-header-section.php

To
    /wp-content/themes/kleo-child/page-parts/general-header-section.php

If you wish I can also move this ticket to the feature requests sections for community voting. If enough votes are received then the feature will be added to a future release of KLEO.

Thanks,

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

davidco
    Participant

Thanks,
    I know CSS but not good enough, can’t put the search box in the middle.

Kieran_SQ

Hi,

CSS alone will not move the ajax search. You’d have to build out the area and function with your own code within the file stated above on line 168 (to begin at logo) or 170 (for center aligned content between the logo and menu containers).

Would you like me to move this to feature requests for community voting?

Thanks,

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

davidco
    Participant

ok thanks
    “Would you like me to move this to feature requests for community voting?” please do.

Kieran_SQ

Hi,

I have moved this to the feature request section. Please click ‘Vote this feature request’ to vote for this feature.

All the best,

Kieran

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘Feature requests’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?