This topic has 10 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 7 years by Laura.

• Author
     stanleyuroy
    Participant

Hi,
    It is very unfortunate that, I have followed the instructions on your video, and cannot find a provision with my admin to import Revolution slider. A warning message reads; “Revolution Slider Error: Slider with alias HomeFluidwidth not found” This is where I am stocked simply because I cannot find where to import the slider within the admin section. When I click on revolution slider, it appears as if to say that, it has been installed. But when i go to the frontpage, I then the warning that, it is missing. Thanks in advance. (Finally I am here now lol)

stanleyuroy
    Participant

I have found finally what to do and where I went wrong. The problem was that, the video tutorial is outdated as of the present theme with a different UX. Ignore my comment on Themeforest please. I have finally set up my baby. I love you Mr Designer. You are truly unique man

Abe
    Keymaster

H, I am glad you figured it out and thanks for your appreciation. I will make sure Robert gets your kind words and also update the tutorial 🙂

All the best

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

stephenowoyemi
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Abe
    Keymaster

What is with that error? Where are you getting it? Make sure to import the newsmagazine revolution slider.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

stephenowoyemi
    Participant

this is where am getting the error

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Abe
    Keymaster

Please import from the Revolution slider menu the newsmagazine.zip slider found in the main package/ Demo content/ Revolution Slider

---

stephenowoyemi
    Participant

showing

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Abe
    Keymaster

I’ll assign this to Laura and please provide credentials access to your admin panel since this is taking too long. You probably imported some other slider

---

abhik23
    Participant

Hi There

I bought this theme and can’t wait to use this. When installing plugins got the error for slider revolution plugin:

The plugin generated 198 characters of unexpected output during activation. If you notice “headers already sent” messages, problems with syndication feeds or other issues, try deactivating or removing this plugin.

Can you please help!!!!!

Laura

Hello, please provide admin credentials 🙂

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?