This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years by Kieran_SQ.

• Author
     islamir
    Participant

Is it possible to have Profile view tabs hide / unhide similar to hide /unhide list?

Kieran_SQ

Hi,

I’m not sure which function you’re referring to, can you share a screenshot of the desired effect?

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

islamir
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Kieran_SQ

Hi,

I see. That would take a lot of coding and therefore would be considered out of scope of the support provided with the theme through the forums.

If you, or your developer, would like to try and implement this then you would need to edit the below file after copying this to your KLEO Child theme. The code in question starts on line 23.

/wp-content/themes/kleo/buddypress/members/single/profile/profile-loop.php

In the meantime I think this is good idea and I would like to submit this for a feature request. Is it okay if I move your ticket there for community voting?

Thanks,

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

islamir
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Kieran_SQ

Hi,

I have now moved this ticket to feature requests for voting. Your replies and attachments will remain private.

All the best,

Kieran

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘Feature requests’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?