This topic has 0 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years by Abe.

• Author
     mitchcan
    Participant

Hey,

Surprisingly, the query build in the Kleo posts widget in Visual Composer does not have the ability to define an off-set number of posts. I would like to submit that as a feature request (unless I’ve totally missed something and there is a way to create that query with an offset).

Also, while I see the ability to filter posts, there doesn’t seem to be a ‘display filter’ option? It would be nice to be able to specify to display the filter, and when doing so, be able to determine which categories were listed in the filter display.

Those are both in the base VC Grid widget, but I’d like the styling of the Kleo one. These are also functions I’ve found in many of the other recent posts plugin I can think of using.

Thanks for your consideration.

Abe
    Keymaster

We are working on a way to add this and will keep you posted.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Abe
    Keymaster

hi, this will be available in KLEO 4.0 coming this month. We added an offset option to the Kleo Posts and Kleo Posts Carousel.

All the best

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

mitchcan
    Participant

Excellent. I was just thinking about this today.

What about the other issue, the ability to show a filter for the categories display? (see attached screencap)

The ability to display categories and click to filter is a really important part of the design. Right now, in using VC, it automatically places ALL of the categories into this display. In a perfect world, I could select WHICH categories I wanted to actually display there.

As a work around, I currently use CSS to display:none any category name I don’t want to see in that filter list.

Thanks!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Abe
    Keymaster

Sorry for the delay. I see what you mean. I will add it to the list then 🙂

---

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘Feature requests’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?