This topic has 6 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 5 years by kcurlsjr.

• Author
     kcurlsjr
    Participant

Using the Paid Membership Pro plugin I am restricting individual blog posts to specific membership levels. This works great for the blog archive page, but not so well for the recent post gallery that is on my home page.

Is there a special setting I am missing when building the Post Grid query?

If not, can anyone think of a work around to force the Post Grid gallery to adhere to the membership restrictions?

Thanks

Catalin

Hello,

You can use “posts grid” short-code to display posts on homepage and it shows posts based on the membership level…

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     kcurlsjr
    Participant

hey, @Catalin

Would that be any different from selecting “Post Grid” while using the WPBakery Visual Composer to edit the page?

That is what I am doing and the post grid that results doesn’t adhere to the membership restrictions on specific posts.

Catalin

if you use post grid to display posts and filtering them using the query button, when you display certain posts on homepage only the posts that don’t have membership restrictions will be displayed…

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     kcurlsjr
    Participant

I’ve just tried by re-building a new post-grid and filtered them using the query button.

Still the membership levels are ignored.

Abe
    Keymaster

So the posts you restricted for a member will show if you log in as a restricted member? Make sure you restrict those posts

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

kcurlsjr
    Participant

Hello,

I have this same issue. It there a way to filter out the Post Ids from the post query so that restricted posts do not show up for members who don’t have access to them?

Looking forward to a response.

Thank You

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Membership-restricted posts still populate Post Grid’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?