This topic has 7 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 6 years by Abe.

• Author
     mattylb
    Participant

Logout menue items with “kleo-menu kleo-logout-nav” redirect to “https://example.com/wp-login.php?loggedout=true” instead of refreshing the page as I have set for the Login action.

I tried this using the “bp-menu bp-logout-nav” class and it works fine (refreshes instead of redirects).

Can an option be added to Theme Options > Miscellaneous to define how the Logout action works (similar to the Login redirect for Popup settings) and allow us to choose a custom URL to redirect to on logout – which would be good for any “before you leave” type offers, etc.

Thanks!

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, thanks for the suggestion. Added it and it will be available in this week update

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

5high-photohub
    Participant

Hi Abe,
    Any update on this yet? as it seems a great addition to the Kleo options.
    Thanks, j

5high-photohub
    Participant

PS> for anyone else looking for this in the meantime, I have retested and adding the following into your child theme functions.php works perfectly from all logout options (BPress, Kleo, s2member, wp):
    add_action('wp_logout',create_function('','wp_redirect(home_url());exit();'));
    Cheers.

mattylb
    Participant

Thanks for the info, 5high!

5high-photohub
    Participant

No problem 🙂

wedge
    Participant

So finally there is no option for this ?

Abe
    Keymaster

With a plugin like Peter’s redirect you can choose what happens at logout

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?