This topic has 13 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 8 years by originofcreation.

• Author

Tagged: , ,

secretenergy
    Participant

Good day we have users reporting that since the recent update of Crome our website is now not appearing properly. After consulting with our developers we have only been able to conclude that the issue is with the Kleo theme itself. Please check the attached image of how our site is displaying. Likewise here is out site link.

http://secretenergy.com

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

I’m curious how it was determined to be a Kleo issue. I’m curious because I’m running the latest version of chrome and dont have display issues with any of my sites. Here’s some basic things to check

1 – Does it happen with the 2015 theme
    2 – Are you running the latest version of Kleo (3.0.4), k-elements (3) Visual Composer (4.5.3)
    3 – Have you cleared your cache?
    4 – Is a plugin causing it?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

sharmstr

And it looks like your site isnt the only one. Here’s one not running Kleo

https://productforums.google.com/forum/?utm_campaign=ask_the_community_en&utm_medium=en&utm_source=en#!topic/chrome/EW_N4hidHBE;context-place=forum/chrome

and a possible fix

http://themeforest.net/forums/thread/google-chrome-v44-breaking-wordpress-sites-easy-fix-as-wordpress-plugin/186350

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

secretenergy
    Participant

Good day our developer fixed the issue there is a bug in Chrome version 44 that will break some themes but I will let you guys handle the complaints since not everyone is experiencing this issue and it is isolated to certain machines. Cheers!

Abe
    Keymaster

Thank you for reporting and for the fix.

Best regards

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

gm713
    Participant

@secretenergy Can you please list the fix you used?

Abe
    Keymaster

. the fix is in this topic at this link http://themeforest.net/forums/thread/google-chrome-v44-breaking-wordpress-sites-easy-fix-as-wordpress-plugin/186350

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

gm713
    Participant

Thanks @abe. I end up implementing that plugin, but the theme seems to be broken across all the browsers when served up in HTTPS. Not sure what’s going on.

originofcreation
    Participant

I applied the fix to my site, but we’re still having an issue.

http://www.originofcreationdev.com/portfolio-fullwidth-overlay/

We can’t view Visual Composer on the backend and none of the images show up in the Media Library either. It’s also displaying wrong across all browsers. Any ideas?

originofcreation
    Participant

After reinstalling jscomposer for the third time, the icons and backend editor now appear. The only remaining issue is the media library. I receive an HTTP Error message above the upload dialog. When I try to manually upload files with proper structure, nothing appears in the library at all.

gm713
    Participant

Hi,

Since Chrome is on 46.X version, you shouldn’t have to apply this fix. I had this issue back in the day and has gone away since. Remember to delete the plugin.

originofcreation
    Participant

In that case, something is still very wrong with my KLEO install and I have no idea what it is. The media library backend wont work at all.

sharmstr

Does the media upload work if you have the WP 2015 Theme enabled? Have you looked for plugin conflicts? Have you enabled wp_debug or looked at your server log files to find the error?

originofcreation
    Participant

With a fresh space on the server, and a clean WP 4.3.1 install, 2015 does not function. All of the images and css are broken. So, since this apparently isn’t a KLEO issue, my bad, do you have any suggestions?

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?