This topic has 9 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 7 years by TheApoc.

• Author

Tagged: 

themeforest
    Participant

Hi there: do you have any plants to integrate LearnDash as part of this theme? Many thanks!

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, We haven’t got the plugin on our hands to see how it shows. Are the big compatibility problems since it should behave nicely?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

mckown
    Participant

I installed it and it seems to function fine although it could stand a few styling tweaks to flow with the theme better .. which I would really like to see because I’ll be using learndash on my site as well.

themeforest
    Participant

I installed it as well and works just fine. I think with minor tweaks like @mckown noted – will be an even more awesome theme. You can sell more of these and compete with WPMLS product 🙂 I bought theirs as well, but abandoned it for now and went with your theme …. hands-down is so aesthetically beautiful I couldn’t pass it up.

themeforest
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Abe
    Keymaster

Thanks guys 🙂

We will get in touch with the developers of LearnDash and see if they can provide a trial to test it

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Dmarkham
    Participant

I have a question for you guys using this: I’ve installed it and because the courses and lessons are “posts” rather than “pages” I’m trying to change the visual format. I installed the plugin “Custom Post Type Page Template” which allows me to choose existing Kleo page types but I have an image from my media library that shows up (tiled) below the footer.

How do you guys create pages? Or do you?

Thanks

Dmarkham
    Participant

By the way, there’s also a add-on to integrate LearnDash with PM Pro to control a course’s access by member level.

I’m seeing some issues with adding LearnDash widgets into page sidebars but I haven’t narrowed it down yet.

Abe
    Keymaster

Indeed the templates apply for the pages only and posts. Check the plugin documentation if they have a specific template where you can make changes to affect only the plugin.

---

TheApoc
    Participant

has anyone made anything to help make courses look better.. If so i would be very interested.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?