This topic has 21 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 5 years by Radu.

• Author
     alexlii
    Participant

Hello,

I am trying to input rich media content into the product tabs,  but the style to the tabs in Kleo  are vertical,  please look at the screenshot: http://prntscr.com/frfvp0

I would like make these tabs to be horizontal, just like the Woocommerce default style, please look at the screenshot: http://prntscr.com/frfxfu.

Any CSS ways or templates to use?

Thanks

Alex

Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support level who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! ?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Radu

Hi,

There is no quick way to change the types of the accordions in that way the theme was planned and build to work, changing those implies the significant amount of fine, we will take this into consideration to have two types of the accordion in woo commerce product page.

Cheers
    R.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     alexlii
    Participant

Hi Radu,

Thanks for your reply, and we are in a hurry to complete that, should we waiting for your next version update? any specific schedule to update?

Thanks in advance.

Alex

Radu

Hi,

In next update must sure no, I think we will implement this in few months

Cheers
    R.

alexlii
    Participant

so, it is really problem for us since we will release our product by next month.

if there is any other way to suggest, please let me know.

Thanks.

Alex

Radu

Hi,

I see my personal advice it’s to tell your developer to implement this kind of accordions (horizontal)

The responsible file that control the tabs it’s : /wp-content/themes/kleo/woocommerce/single-product/tabs/tabs.php

If you want to overwrite this just copy the file into wp-content/themes/kleo-child/single-product/tabs/

Note: child theme needs to be installed and activated

Cheers
    R.

alexlii
    Participant

Hi

Thanks for your instruction, and I asked a developer to do that, there is no single-product and tabs folder in Kleo child theme, so he created them and copied that tab.php file into wp-content/themes/kleo-child/single-product/tabs/.

But it does not work.

please check the screenshot here:
    http://prntscr.com/g9j4cv

Radu

Sorry the correct path for the child it’s : wp-content/themes/kleo-child/woocommerce/single-product/tabs/

I’ve forgotten /woocommerce/ folder in my previous comment, sorry. i will edit the reply also.

Cheers
    R

alexlii
    Participant

Sorry for later reply.

We followed your instruction, but still it does not work, please check the screenshot at:

http://prntscr.com/ghwsoa

Further more instructions are expected, thanks so much.

Alex

Radu

Hi,

I’ve told you what file generates the tabs and how you can overwrite in child theme,

You will have to do the modifications yourself since it requires dedicated time to makes the tabs horizontal instead of vertical.

Cheers
    R.

alexlii
    Participant

Hello,

Thanks for reply, maybe we misunderstood each other, I did overwrite it by following your instructions above, and it still show tabs vertically.

Or, do you mean still need coding that file to make tabs horizontally?

If yes, please confirm, thanks.

Alex

Radu

Hi,

In my previous posts, i’ve mentioned the file that generates the tabs as those are!

To make them horizontal you will have to perform some changes and I’ve given you the file path to copy it and perform your changes.

Yes, I confirm, you should custom coding to make tabs from vertically to horizontally, for the moment there is no quick solution for that

Cheers
    R.

alexlii
    Participant

Hello,

We tried a lot, but can not make it works, it would be great if there is an option to enable product tabs vertical or horizontal, since the default of Twenty Seventeen for woo product is horizontal.

Thanks.

Alex

Radu

Hi,

Will take those into consideration for future improvements

Cheers
    R

alexlii
    Participant

Thanks, please take this ticket into Feature request:)

Alex

Radu

Done
    Cheers
    R

alexlii
    Participant

Great thanks, hope it would be release soon:)

Alex

alexlii
    Participant

Hello,

Any plan to release this feature please?

Thanks.

Alex

Radu

Hi,

Still on the list we don’t have times for this.

Cheers
    R

alexlii
    Participant

Hi Radu,

How is going? Thanks for your support to make this topic as feature request.

I love Kleo, and I already recommend several friends to use it from last year.
    The only disadvantages of Kleo is not so quite friendly and flexible to Woo-commerce, we indeed hope you can take this as consideration, and hope Kleo with great prospect.

Here is just a reference for you:
    http://demo3.wpopal.com/boost/

Thanks so much.

Alex

Radu

Hi,
    It’s added on the list not sure to communicate an ETA, ty for the resources provided i will append to the task list.

Cheers
    R

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

The forum ‘Feature requests’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?