This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 6 years by Radu.

• Author
     arbolife
    Participant

Hi,

As described on this support post from GeoDirectory, there is a problem with a filter used for wp_redirect in your theme: https://wpgeodirectory.com/support/topic/blank-page-2/#post-407324

I hard-coded the change in the theme now and it fixes the problem. Could you please find a way to make this work for a future release, so I don’t need to make the change after every update ? Or else, could you please provide some code I can use in my functions.php file to modify this behaviour?

Thanks,

Marc

Kieran_SQ

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out, I will send this ticket to a developer for review and they’ll contact you as soon as possible. In the meantime please make sure to update this ticket in a private reply with admin login credentials as well as a copy of your latest PHP error logs in a .txt file.

Thanks,

Kieran.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

arbolife
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Radu

Hi,

This was fixed in our previous theme update.

Update the theme

Cheers
    R

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     arbolife
    Participant

Thanks Radu. I updated and it works great indeed.

Happy holidays 🙂

Cheers,
    Marc

Radu

Hi,

Great

Thank you, Happy holidays you to

Cheers
    R.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?