This topic has 103 replies, 41 voices, and was last updated 8 years by webmaster-sw.

• Author
     website-date
    Participant

@abe Does anyone have a manual fix for SWEETDATE? I am trying to avoid using FTP.

Abe
    Keymaster

The fix is to update via FTP with the new 2.8.4 files for Sweetdate. Please make sure that you have the latest version downloaded to make sure that you are updating the right files

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

juandias
    Participant

Did u fix the error? i cant used.

Abe
    Keymaster

@juandias I think your issue is not related to this topic since you said you already updated the theme. Earlier you provided the site link and it loaded but you had some front-end issues where the content wasn’t showing and I asked you to verify your site settings, plugins, etc

So what is the exact problem you are having?
    Also as a last resort since you can’t provide much info for me put WordPress username and password here and also access to FTP

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

juandias
    Participant

@abe i reinstall the theme, now is working fine, i guess need some time.

Abe
    Keymaster

@juandias glad to hear that ..

---

core
    Participant

I am still having the white pages show up. I have updated to the new theme already too.

Abe
    Keymaster

@core that happens only in admin area? please set WP_DEBUG to TRUE in wp-config.php and see what error you get.

Thanks

---

Stoyne
    Participant

Hi! I uploaded manually the main theme but I had to update the child-theme files to bring my website online and the access to the admin dash.

Abe
    Keymaster

@Stoyne child theme files normally don’t get an update .. maybe you have added files that shouldn’t be there and made it work by putting the original child theme back

---

Stoyne
    Participant

Yes, but I wasn’t able to access the admin dash and the site wasn’t loaded until I replaced all existing files with the new ones. The folder contained functions.php, css stile and language related files.

sharmstr

@stonyne – You had code in your functions.php file that was compatible with the latest version of Kleo. Copying over new blank files isn’t upgrading the child theme. Its important to note that here so we dont confuse people by thinking that child themes get upgraded. I’m glad you figured it out though 🙂

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

nichelead
    Participant

Abe,
    I replaced the 2 files in the pixelentity-themes-updater folder as you suggested, but I still don’t get theme update notification in wp-admin, for the 3.04 update.

Hello, To fix this until next theme update please update the theme files from attached archive.

Thank you

Attachments:

kleo-theme-update-fix.zip

Abe
    Keymaster

@nichelead you should just leave the 3.0.4 theme files like they are since they contain the fix. The update should appear in WP ADMIN – Dashboard – Updates

---

nichelead
    Participant

I have 3.03 and replaced the pixelentity-themes-updater files as mentioned above, but don’t get wp-admin notification to update to 3.04

derddy
    Participant

I only have used the latest version of Kleo and after setting some theme options I was getting the kleo_options section as grayed out. (I could see the page but no options we there) Eventually, the kleo_options page was white. I thought it was other issues. I ended out rebuilding the whole server then installed wordpress then Kleo then the required plugins only. However, when bbpress is active, I still get a white page for kleo_options. I did import my users/usermeta and posts/postmeta tables as well as bp_activity bp_activity_meta bp_friends tables. So I thought maybe it was an issue with bbpress so I went ahead and reset everything in bbpress from within the plugin options. This did not fix the issue so I am not sure what else could be causing this.

Abe
    Keymaster

@nichelead please manually update if you have any problems with the automatic update since Themeforest has some connection issues at the moment. https://archived.seventhqueen.com/documentation/kleo#updates

@derddy
    make sure you have the latest version, 3.0.4 at this moment. If that still happens try to set WP_DEBUG to TRUE in wp-config.php to see the errors that occur.

---

derddy
    Participant

I have version 3.0.4. I jsut installed it 2 days ago with the latest files. I see no errors come up when I disable or enable bbpress to make the theme options change. Moreover, I can keep bbpress enabled if I deactivate the rev slider. Wordfence does the same thing. I just setup Postman SMTP and it does the same thing and will work if I deactivate bbpress or of course, deactivate Postman SMTP. Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Abe
    Keymaster

have you set WP_DEBUG to TRUE in wp-config.php to see the errors that occur?

---

Schoolisting
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Abe
    Keymaster

Hi @Schoolisting

you are uploading the wrong archive. please unzip that one and you will find the kleo.zip file in the WordPress folder

---

Schoolisting
    Participant

Hi,

I got another message after intalling polylang plug in on my site (screenshot attached).

Warning: Missing argument 2 for kleo_check_single_post_title() in /home/schoolistingorgftp/parent.schoolisting.org/wp-content/themes/kleo/functions.php on line 1106

Please advise what was wrong and how to fix it?

Regards,

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Abe
    Keymaster

@Schoolisting that seems like a different problem that is not related to this topic and please create a new topic or continue here in a Polylang related topic: https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/polylang-plugin-kleo-social-likes

---

webmaster-sw
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
Viewing 24 posts - 81 through 104 (of 104 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?