This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years by Kieran_SQ.

• Author
     vivekmathur1969
    Participant

Hi , Im using KLEO along with BP and GD, and also Buddypress Global search so that I can also show search results in group titles & activity, in addition to post types. However, surprisingly the search page (not ajax)  completely breaks down with Global search

am i doing something wrong ? I am not a developer, so do i need one to fix the CSS?

Or is there any other search plugin you can suggest which is compatible with KLEO which also searches in group tltle and activity, besides post types?

thanks,

Vivek

Kieran_SQ

Hi Vivek,

I’ve checked your search page with the plugin BuddyPress Global Search installed and it has completely changed the output of the page.

If you go to WP Admin > Themes and install/activate Twenty Seventeen, do you see similar/same issues?

Thanks,

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

vivekmathur1969
    Participant

Yes i do see the same issue with twenty seventeen – what do you suggest?

Kieran_SQ

Hi,

In that case the issue is specific to the plugin and not an issue with either theme. You’ll need to contact the plugin authors support for assistance on this matter as we cannot fix third party plugins. You can reach them by opening a new topic here https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/buddypress-global-search/.

Thanks,

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

vivekmathur1969
    Participant

Ok- thanks, Kieran

Kieran_SQ

Hi,

No worries, keep me posted 🙂

If you have any other questions or experience any issues please feel free to open a ticket on our new support site which you can find here https://my.seventhqueen.com/.

All the best,

Kieran

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘Plugins questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?