This topic has 10 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 6 years by Laura.

• Author
     Donal13
    Participant

A few questions

Is it possible to have categories designed like groups. We are thinking of not using groups but categories, but would like them displayed like the groups layout.

Videos are not displaying correctly in posts of forum. How do I solve it. I saw another purchaser had the same question in the comments form.

What is the default/best size for profile header photo.

I want to take keymaster title of the forum when ever the admin writes a post in the forum.

Thanks and happy new year

Donal

Laura

Hello, can you share a link to your website?
    About the categories, it is possible but requires time and development, if you want you can order a custom service at cornel@seventhqueen.com
    About the videos, can you share a link?
    The default size i would say anything bigger than 300×300 or 250×250

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Donal13
    Participant

Hi,
    I have the site in maintenance mode and do not want to take it off until its ready to go live.
    Concerning the videos, I saw another client with the same problem so its not unique. If you can give me the solution, you give them, I will try it.
    To clarify, the photo size I am looking for is the cover image not avatar. is it still 300×300 or 250×250. Why I ask is the cover image is not square.

Donal13
    Participant

Also please do not forget to answer my question, which I asked you on my first post, on taking the label keymaster off the forum posts.

Laura

Hello, for the label, try adding this css to style.css of child theme

COPY CODE

.bbp-author-role {
        display: none;
    }

To help you with the video issue, i need to check the error at your website

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Donal13
    Participant

Worked perfect thanks. When I take the site off maintenance mode I will let you know.

Laura

Hello, glad it worked 🙂

Elijeh
    Participant

I also want my name and pic (as keymaster) to be absent when I start groups or forums. Will the code you gave above
    .bbp-author-role {
    display: none;
    }
    make it so that no authors are shown or just keymaster?

Laura

Hello, yes it will hide only forum roles

Elijeh
    Participant

Thank you!

Laura

Glad to help 🙂
    If you are happy with the support please rate us 5 stars at themeforest 🙂

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?