This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by AlamSyed.

• Author
     AlamSyed
    Participant

Hi All,

Although this question is not related to the kleo theme itself, but I am hoping that one of the skilled and knowledgable people around here will be able to give me some good pointers as how to accomplish this.

I have a need to set up a tag selector on front end form to be filled by the user of my website, I want to reuse the type of functionality that the wordpress provides for the administrator when selecting tags for new topics (see image below).

There is a separate panel for this tag selection with auto-complete functionality along with most popular tags list. How can I bring the whole panel on a front end form page for my user of website ? Are there plugins like simple tags related to this kind of functionality ?

How can I achieve this ? I have no clue, can some one help me by pointing in the right direction please ?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

You’re better off asking on wordpress.org. Or maybe finding a plugin that adds front-end editing of posts that includes the tag selector. If you find one, you can look at their code to see how its done.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

AlamSyed
    Participant

Hi Sharmstr,
    Thanks for your prompt response. I was able to resolve this one by using tokenizer. See below.

It does the job well 🙂

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?