This topic has 7 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     BDecker19
    Participant

Hey, trying to get the WooCommerce widgets working in the products page sidebar (eg category, price, and tags filters).

Problem is whenever I set a page to the WooCommerce products home, it stops showing widgets altogether.

Any thoughts??

I’m basically just trying to get the attached!

Thanks!
    Benji

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

Hey Benji, Are you using the Shop Sidebar?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

BDecker19
    Participant

I believe so! Please see attached…

Attachments:
     sharmstr

I only asked because that screwed me up in the beginning. Let me log into my test site the has woocommerce enabled and I’ll see if I can figure this out.

In your setup, you have Product Archive / Shop Page set to the Shop page? Can you post a screenshot of your set up?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

sharmstr

I haven’t been able to recreate your issue. Here’s what I tried.

1 – Made sure my woocommerce pages are using the “right sidebar” in theme options

2 – Created a new page called Test Shop. I didn’t change the sidebar or add any content. Just typed in “Test Shop” for the title and clicked Publish.

3 – Went over to woocommerce settings and added “test shop” to the “Product Arhive / Shop Page”

What have you done that’s different from this?

Attachments:
     BDecker19
    Participant

Yes, the product archive is set to Shop, as per attached.

And in fact, I’ve actually completed that same exercise, and it’s weird.. when I create the test shop page, it will display widgets, but then if I then set the product archive to that page, the widgets (all widgets) will no longer show up…

perhaps I could provide my login credentials and you could poke around directly?

Attachments:
     sharmstr

send them to shawn@seventhqueen.com

sharmstr

Its working as designed. The issue is that you didnt have anything for sale since everything was free. Check your shop page now 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?