This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Laura.

• Author
     cali82
    Participant

Hello =)

So I have a plugin called Essential Grid which makes the store look amazing, but the issue is when you are viewing a single item and go back to products it takes you to the theme layout version (which is nice, but not customizable like Essential grid).

1.) I am thinking I can either replace the actual “Products” link in css with the url to my essential grid page. This way it shows the correct layout that I originally customized.

2.) Continue to use the woo commerce functions (page links to whatever page chosen in woo commerce), but disable the display of the of the theme layout some how. Because once the page is linked it automatically shows up the items according to the themes layout. If I add the essential grid code it will show both displays which is what I am trying to avoid.

Any other ideas as to how I can just have the essential grid display as the products page would be much appreciated =)

Thanks in advance!

Laura

Hello, could you share admin creentials so i can check it out? 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

cali82
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Laura

Hello, you will need to edit the theme files in child theme, to change all links and layout
    It may require custom development, i suggest hiring a freelancer 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

cali82
    Participant

Hello,

I figured out a solution! I didn’t select a page to display the products in the woocommerce settings. I just created a normal page and added the essential grid shortcake and it seems to display just fine. I will also create a go back to products link to the same main page.

Thanks! =D

Laura

Hello, glad you could find a solution! It will be helpful for others too

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?