This topic has 10 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Andrei.

• Author
     lillaz
    Participant

I have started the final phase of testing the theme checkout process and am now finding that whatever payment gateway is chosen when purchasing a product on woocommerce it forces the status to be “Pending Payment”. I disabled all plugins and tried again but the problem still happened. When I switched the theme, it worked and orders were marked as “Processing” as is supposed to, so it seems it is a problem with the KLEO theme. Can you shed some light on this?

Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support lever who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

lillaz
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Andrei

Can you please provide us credentials to your website so we can give a closer look and test this issue ?

Looking forward.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     lillaz
    Participant
     Andrei

I given a test and the order is set automatically on Completed. Can you please provide me more details about how I can replicate the issue ?

Andrei

I given a test and the order is set automatically on Completed. Can you please provide me more details about how I can replicate the issue ?

lillaz
    Participant
     lillaz
    Participant
     lillaz
    Participant
     Andrei

Hi,

I have spent some good time making several tests and the issue is present because of the woocommerce related modifications created by you or by your developer in the functions.php file of the kleo child theme.

You can activate the main kleo theme to see that everything works fine there.

Please let me know if I can help you with anything else.
    Cheers

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?