This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 7 years by Radu.

• Author
     CockyClub
    Participant

Hello,

Before I get started I should provide a disclaimer that my website is adult-oriented.

I recently purchased the Kleo theme and planned on using it with the WC Vendors Pro plugin to create a multi-vendor marketplace. Everything was working perfectly until update 4.1.5 on 10/11/2016. Since then, the theme is causing the Vendor Dashboard pages to display oddly (SEE ATTACHMENTS).

I have been working with the team over at WC Vendors on this, but we have come to the conclusion that it is a theme issue, so I am here looking for assistance with this. Here’s one possibility proposed by WC Vendors:

“They probably overwrote how anchor html works. That’s what Divi did. It’ll throw javascript errors when going to #links on a form.

REMEMBER — ANCHOR LINKS are standard HTML. Them disabling it, is breaking HTML. Why would a theme author do this? They never (ever) should. If this is the issue, which it probably is, only they can fix their javascript.”

I would really appreciate some assistance on this issue as I am unable to officially launch my updated website until it is resolved.

Thanks.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support level who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! ?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Radu

Hi,

Please update KLEO theme to latest version 4.1.6.2 we have fixed some compatibility issues.

Let me know

Cheers
    R.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     CockyClub
    Participant

Hi!

Yes it appears that the new update has fixed the compatibility issue with WC Vendor Pro. Thank you guys for such a fast and prompt response to this issue!

I’ll be sure to update my support feed over at WC Vendors so that others with this issue are also aware that it has been resolved.

Thank you again!

Radu

No problem

Cheers
    R.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘Plugins questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?