This topic has 58 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 7 years by Sonic1832.

• Author
     mattylb
    Participant

Hi all!

I’ve enjoyed working with the KLEO theme since finding out about it on the rtcamp.com site when I was reviewing rtMedia. So far, it’s covered nearly everything I needed in a user interface for my project, except I’m having some trouble trying to integrate a multi-vendor woo-commerce plugin call WC Vendors into the default KLEO members area styling and, aside from simply asking for help with this, I was wondering if you would consider adding this pretty amazing “freemium” plugin as a value-add to KLEO?

They provide code for incorporating the vendor features into BuddyPress, as well as filters and hooks for better theme integration, yet unfortunately it is all above my head and each time I’ve tried to follow their BP steps I mess something up with the theme.

If you’re interested in looking into this (and I’m sure they would appreciate you doing so and work with you on it) these links will help point you in the right direction:

WC VENDORS:
    author sitehttp://www.wcvendors.com/download/
    bp integration stepshttp://www.wcvendors.com/knowledgebase/integrating-buddypress-profiles/
    hooks & filtershttp://www.wcvendors.com/knowledgebase/list-filtersactionshooks/

Thanks for considering this! 🙂

sharmstr

What happened when you tried it? They look like simple changes. If you give me access I’ll look at it for you.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

mattylb
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     sharmstr

Just create an account and post the credentials here privately. Take your time. I might not get to it tonight.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

mattylb
    Participant
     sharmstr

I need access to change your child theme files

mattylb
    Participant
     sharmstr

Hey Matt – I need a link to the site 🙂

mattylb
    Participant
     sharmstr

LOL. I’m pretty good at figuring things out, but not that good.

I’m in but as I said, I need access to change theme files so I can add/test the integration code.

sharmstr

Also, the vendor user doesnt have access to the site, so I can see any of the products or the my profile.

mattylb
    Participant
     sharmstr

Looks like I can access the editor now. I’ll let you know how it goes.

sharmstr

Spoke too soon. I cant get to the files I need to. Give me ftp access. Arrrrrg 🙂

mattylb
    Participant

scratch the WooCommerce > settings > sitewide notice that I mentioned, it breaks the theme so the test site is basically open. No worries though, if I need to I’ll pop a message up via the slider.

mattylb
    Participant
     mattylb
    Participant
     sharmstr
     sharmstr

Let me know if you cant see that. lol

mattylb
    Participant
     sharmstr

Not that I’m aware of, but maybe.

mattylb
    Participant
     sharmstr
     sharmstr
     mattylb
    Participant
     sharmstr

I do. But I’m thinking about adding the buddypress profile tabs as you suggested. You can purchase that when its ready 🙂

mattylb
    Participant

That, my friend, is a DEAL! … (and you may want to let WC Vendors know about it so they can refer biz your way and it would boost KLEO’s sales with WCVendor fans as well) 😉

sharmstr

Hey Matty

Just a heads up. I integrated Woos “my account” pages into buddypress. I’m fairly confident that it will be in Kleo 2.4 (see woo_bp for a sample)

But, what I really wanted to show you is also attached. 🙂

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     mattylb
    Participant

OH MY GOSH … Totally awesome!!!

mattylb
    Participant
     sharmstr

The WC integration will not be part of Kleo. It will be a plugin. I’ll have some questions for you before I’m through with it.

mattylb
    Participant

Sounds good.

mattylb
    Participant
     sharmstr

It wont be a problem. I’m just sorting out reporting. Was also trying to figure out what else I could add to it. If you have suggestions, let me know. No promises though 🙂

I dont know. I do know that Abe has been working hard on it.

mattylb
    Participant
     sharmstr

I did see the themekraft plugin. I’m trying to come in a really low price point though. All of those plugins are $59. I’m trying to offer basic integration on the cheap 🙂

mattylb
    Participant
     mattylb
    Participant
     mattylb
    Participant
     sharmstr

Yeah, that would be up to 7th Queen. Not me.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 59 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?