This topic has 8 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author
     Stephanus
    Participant

I’m trying to activate my Visual Composer License Key.

I’ve correctly entered all my details on the Visual Composer Settings page (my Envato Username, my Secret API Key and My Visual Composer License key, which I obtained from the License Certificate). However, I get the following error:

“Invalid license key. Please check information in your envato profile.”

Please can you help me out and/or help me obtain a new License Key that actually works?

Thanks!

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, there were similar topics on this and you do not have to activate it since it came with the theme, just ignore that since it applies only to actual clients who bought the plugin itself.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Stephanus
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, please see this topic on updating bundled plugins: https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/steps-to-update-kleo-theme

Plugin updates come once with theme updates

Wp Bakery Visual composer is the full name so they are the same. You should have only one installed.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Stephanus
    Participant
     Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, You misunderstood, you get the plugin updates but you get them by re-downloading the theme again from Themeforest, when a new them is available and manually update the plugin.
    This is the way it works for bundled plugins and the plugin developers don’t give separate license code for that.
    The only thing is that you get the plugin updates when theme updates are released. Currently in Kleo v1.4.2 you have Visual composer 4.1.2 included and in next theme update we will include the version available on that release date

---

Stephanus
    Participant
     Stephanus
    Participant
     Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, Visual composer as well as Revolution Slider are manually updated since they come bundled in the theme and there is no individual license for you. Please read the documentation on updating them https://archived.seventhqueen.com/documentation/kleo#updates

---

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?