This topic has 14 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 10 years by live4familia.

• Author
     ututorco
    Participant

HEY,

I haven’t worked on my website today however on visiting the site it has totally jumbled up everywhere? What is the issue? I have dl the new file package from envato regarding the new shortcode issue and reinstalled it however it did not do anything.

Would be grateful for a quick repsonse. I have attached photos.

Abe
    Keymaster

The image hasn’t been uploaded. Give us a link to your site to take a look. I don’t think it has to do with an update of the theme

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

ututorco
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Abe
    Keymaster

Looks good 🙂 What is the problem? see the attach

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

ututorco
    Participant

That was the stangest thing I have ever witnessed haha I will attach the photo but I noticed that yours hasn’t shown either Abe.

Thanks for swift response, I will leave the the shortcode issue until the update comes out 🙂

Please see attached screen capture

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Abe
    Keymaster

That could be something related to your browser. try deleting cache, try another browser, etc
    See the attach

---

Abe
    Keymaster

Attach

---

Attachments:
     live4familia
    Participant

I am having the same problem, can you help?

Attachments:
     ututorco
    Participant

Close the tab you have open and restart the browser…see if that helps! 🙂

live4familia
    Participant

I have tried that with 3 different browsers along with deleting cookies.

live4familia
    Participant

Can I try something else?

live4familia
    Participant

I have updated to WordPress 3.9 yet…

live4familia
    Participant

I have Not updated to WordPress 3.9 yet… I am still using WordPress 3.8.

Abe
    Keymaster

live4familia, you have a minify plugin that is affecting your site. When encountering problems, make sure to disable any extra plugins you might have added

---

live4familia
    Participant

Thank you that was the problem, W3 total cache enabled minify which corrupted the files.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘URGENT!!! SITE CORRUPTION – NEED REPLY ASAP’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?