This topic has 13 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author
     ututorco
    Participant

Hi

Just uploaded to wordpress 3.9 and buddypress 2.0.

The shortcode generator has disappeared from my visual editor control panel! Quick fix would be great

cheers guys!

Abe
    Keymaster

Yes that is right. WordPress 3.9 has a new TinyMCE version which doesn’t work with old way of adding buttons to the editor. We are working on that and will come with a fix for WP 3.9

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Abe
    Keymaster

Here is the fix until we release the update tomorrow. Replace the files from the theme with the one from the archive attached

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     ututorco
    Participant

Apologies for starting a new thread I failed to see this!

thanks 🙂

Abe
    Keymaster

No problemo ututorco 😉

---

mshopelin
    Participant

Hi Abe,

Thanks for the awesome customer service. I got the API key easy enough. However, I unzipped the folder with the shortcode generator fix and replaced the old files with the new ones, yet nothing happened. The generator is still missing. Forgive my ignorance, I have tried everything on Earth and even some things in Heaven to try and get this to work without harassing you. Please advise.

wavi
    Participant

same here, overwrite the content of sweetdate-wp3.9.zip but nothing happened.
    (wp3.9 bp2.0)

Abe
    Keymaster

We will look again at the files but tomorrow the update will be released

---

airsidworld
    Participant

Hi,
    I’ve got the same issue regarding the shortcode generator.
    Any news of the update ?

Abe
    Keymaster

Today the update is coming 29.04.2014

---

David
    Participant

I just did the update 30.1.2014 and the problem still remains, no shortcode button in the visual editor.
    Perhaps me being in Australia, this update has not rolled out? (day ahead of USA)?!?

David
    Participant

And now it works…awkwaaaard.

odtene
    Participant

I just update to 2.6.1 It’s not working..
    What did you do to make it work David?

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, if you updated to 2.6.1 then it should appear also for WordPress 3.9
    Try clearing browser cache

---

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate – WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?