This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     granttj
    Participant

I just recently updated my theme to the latest version along with wordpress and woocommerce. After everything was “successfully” updated, I am no longer able to edit my web pages or products within the site. I’ve reied numerous restores, de-activating plugins, etc. No luck! My question is… Visual Composer seems to be a primary culprit in this situation. My KLEO theme came with visual composer (ver. 4.5.3) and now there’s a version 4.7. Should I be able to update to the latest version or does it require me to purchase the update? Is there anything further that you’d recommend me checking?

Thank you for your time!

T.J.

sharmstr

If you have Kleo 3.0.7 installed, you should use VC 4.6.1. Its located in the download, or you can delete VC and install 4.6.1 from Appearance > Install Plugins

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?