This topic has 20 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 8 years by ADC.

• Author
     harryshapes
    Participant

Hi,

After the update to version 2.8 my twitter widget no longer shows my twitter account but that of someone elses.

I changed all twitter keys and tokens and even used other peoples twitter accounts with their keys and tokens yet it still shows the same random user twitter account.

cache has been cleared each time.. please advise..

thanks

mledun
    Participant

I’m having the same problem..

harryshapes
    Participant

the twitter account that keeps showing in my footer widget is @3 ???

petev666
    Participant

For some reason mine shows the twitter posts of this random person….. Gaz @CantonaManc

godrob
    Participant

Yup me too, same problem. Is there a fix for this yet?

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, we are releasing an update to fix that. If you want to fix it yourself until the update please replace this file content with the content from the file attached
    wp-content/themes/sweetdate/framework/inc/oauth-twitter-feed-for-developers/twitter-feed-for-developers.php

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     godrob
    Participant

Abe, thanks so much. Thats’s fixed it!

mledun
    Participant

I changed the file as you suggested and it’s still not working! 🙁

Abe
    Keymaster

Please make sure you change the content only

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

mledun
    Participant

I did that but it shows the twitter feed of someone else saying “Lost 2 hours!”

Abe
    Keymaster

We’ll release and update these days with the fix but I am sure you are not doing something right

---

ADC
    Participant

Kleo Twitter widget was showing another Twitter feed until the most recent update two days ago. Now, is not showing up at in the main sidebar or Footer 3 area. Any suggestions? I’ve had the theme for a while now-thank you for great support!

Radu

Try to disable/enable theme, resave permalinks if this not solve your problem, provide admin login details to look closer.

Regards

RAdu

ADC
    Participant

I provided admin login to review-it’s been a couple of weeks, can someone please help?

Radu

Hi,

Can you provide here the admin credentials and the URL ?

Thank you

Radu

Radu

When you post the login details mark the reply as private.

I wait your response here.

TY

ADC
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Radu

The URL is ?

ADC
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Radu

Hi,

The widget didn’t appear because the widget wasn’t added….

Now the widget are in footer 3.

Cheers

ADC
    Participant

Strange, glad it worked for you because it was not working for me! Thank you very much for the excellent service.

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘Twitter Widget not showing my twitter account after theme update’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?