This topic has 8 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Laurent_C.

• Author
     Laurent_C
    Participant

I got an untranslated fields with buddypress changing cover
    I translate all po without problem but terms are missing :
    1. Please choose your background repeat option
    2. Center
    3. Top
    4. Bottom

Thank you to tell me how to do to translate it

sharmstr

Assigning to abe for solution.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Laurent_C
    Participant

What do you mean ? I dont understand
    Thank you

sharmstr

I mean the developers have to fix it so I’ve assigned this topic to them.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Abe
    Keymaster

Hello there, those strings are translatable but right now weren’t included in the .po file so you just need to use a plugin like Loco Translate to translate them

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Abe
    Keymaster

So you translate the BuddyPress Cover Photo plugin using Loco Translate

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Laurent_C
    Participant

I translate all PO without problem but term ar missing as I said. Can you update this file to add Missing term ? It is a need to use your theme
    Thank you

Abe
    Keymaster

yes you will see the update today

---

Laurent_C
    Participant

Thank you very much for the update 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘>> translate snd ask’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?