This topic has 9 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 9 years by giorgos.

• Author

Tagged: , , , ,

guy_fraser
    Participant

Just thought I’d share this – there’s several places on my site where I want a contact link, but rather than going to a separate page I thought it would be nicer if I could just pop open the quick contact popup.

<a href="jQuery('.kleo-quick-contact-wrapper .kleo-quick-contact-link').click(); return false;">Contact</a>

Abe
    Keymaster

Great. Thank you very much 😉

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

topdog
    Participant

@guy_fraser, I’m interested in testing your code on my site, however, your code is cutoff on this post. Can you repost the entire code using the function so I can test it? Thanks.

giorgos
    Participant

@guy_fraser, The code is not working. It goes straight to a 404 page.

What is currently the solution?

Abe
    Keymaster

Try

COPY CODE

<a href="#" onclick="jQuery('.kleo-quick-contact-wrapper .kleo-quick-contact-link').trigger('click');if(event.stopPropagation){event.stopPropagation();}event.cancelBubble=true; return false;" rel="nofollow">Contact</a>

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

giorgos
    Participant

Thanks @Abe . The link works, but the form appears and then disappears immediatelly

Abe
    Keymaster

I just updated the above code.

---

giorgos
    Participant

Perfect @Abe. works fine. Sorry for that, but any chance that this code can be added easily to a button element?
    So instead of the link “contact” to be an icon or button

Abe
    Keymaster

I don’t think it will be added soon like that. You can always use the classes from the normal buttons to re-create a button

---

giorgos
    Participant

True. Thanks again

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Tip: Making any contact link display the quick contact popup’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?