This topic has 24 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Abe.

• Author
     Model
    Participant

Hi:

For some reason the site is super slow. It takes forever to load pages in comparison to your demo. I currently have only 12 members and it takes forever to view their profile. I test with other themes and everything works fast.

Please help us fix as it is because of the theme.

Model
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Model
    Participant
     Model
    Participant
     Catalin

Hello,

I did a speed test:

http://tools.pingdom.com/fpt/#!/dCioT1/http://www.modelartec.com/

take a look…

also check the errors I was telling you in another post of yours.

Thank you,
    Catalin

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Model
    Participant
     Catalin

I moved the post in Kleo forum… as long as the demo page loads fast it seems like you have a server loading time problem…

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Model
    Participant
     Catalin

Hello,

First, take a look at here:

https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/better-wordpress-minify-bwp-settings

second please wait for the kleo 2.0 update… we will release this in a few days and has speed improvements.

Thank you,
    Catalin

Model
    Participant
     Model
    Participant
     snson1
    Participant

Hi,

I have the sweetdate theme and it is very slow as well. I currently have 80 members on the site but the load times are extremely slow. Can you please assist.

Thanks

Catalin

@snson1: please provide a link to your website to take a look… also take a look here:

http://tools.pingdom.com/fpt/#!/YZJ7G/http://seventhqueen.com/demo/sweetdatewp/

to see the speed load of the sweetdate theme full configured.

snson1
    Participant
     Catalin
     snson1
    Participant
     snson1
    Participant
     Catalin
     Abe
    Keymaster

@Model performance is related you your current hosting account. You can improve performance by adding a plugin for cache like WP Super cache.

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

willianlima83
    Participant

Hi moderator.. I installed WP SUPER CACHE and its working veru very very good, the web site is better now, I can visit pages, prifles, groups quickly, but I have just one problem, when I try to post a comment on profile page it takes 1 minute to post.
    I just need to know if its a rtMedia PRO (I purchased it yesterday) issue or a Buddypress issue…

Please, if possible take a look.
    I will send you the credentials by private message.
    Regards

willianlima83
    Participant
     Abe
    Keymaster

I tested it now and you have around 300ms which is good. I think loading times are really related to the hosting

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

willianlima83
    Participant

Ok.. Thanks

gamerPro87
    Participant

So hi together,
    i am working now since 8 months with wordpress and i have very much experience with it. I will write here some words. Sweet Date is a great Theme but not for commercial business or for professional projects. Why? Before 8 month i install Sweet Date Theme for the first time on a basic hosting 9.00 Dollars/month. The speed was more than 3-4 to 12 seconds pageload. The Theme Creator tells me that is a problem from my basic hosting. OK!!! Since 3 month i have my own dedicated server with 32 GB RAM, 8 x 4.0 GHZ 8350 Eight-Core Processor and 2 x 500GB SSD with RAID1 etc. So this is a very high-end Server and you can do everything with it beleave me. I Pay for this Server in Switzerland 560.00 CHF every month and its crazy :). So i installed a new wordpress and uploaded Sweet Date Theme. After install, i work on ti 3-4 hours, the WordPress Memory was 12 GB (default is 64mb!!!) and i begann to test my website. Hmmm but really, i have the same speed like Sweet Date Demo theme, page load speed is not under 1.5 second and you remember that my server is high-end server!!!. If the Sweet Date Theme creator means that the 1.5 second load time were O.K. then i can just laught about it. A optimal page speed for a dating website is 300ms to 600ms and not 1.5sec. The problem is, this theme uses to much other plugins, this is what i think or bad programmed or not good optimized what ever… So Cache Plugin, yes nice thing, but Cache works just when the users are not logged in, when a user is logged-in, then you have the same pageload speed. So i use the WP-Rocket plugin, its expensive but this is the best plugin you can find. So with WP-Rocket you have the option tho Cache also for logged-in Users and logged-out Users and it works, BUT on a dating Website all Users make changes on profiles, they wrote on Forums and much more, so if you use cache for logged-in Users, the changes will be appear after you clear the Cache alse the users cant update her own profiles or write on forums… And this is the problem… Maybe you can add the Cache clear automatic to 30 Seconds but its possible to shut down server, i have not tested this option. I will not offend the Creator of this theme, but this theme will not work on the best server on this earth, i dont know why…

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi there gamerPro87
    Sweetdate doesn’t do much related to your site performance problems and it probably comes from all the plugins together and you should make a benchmark test to see what is causing all that memory to fill up. Also it is really important to have the hosting well configured, use OPcache, memcache and other techniques. One other thing to consider is how many users are accessing your site once.
    If you are the only one accessing it then it is not normal to have that load for sure.

---

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate – WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?