This topic has 12 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author
     mattjcote
    Participant

I cant get the theme options to show up. I have tried installing with all the required plugins and demo content. But yet, no options show. Ive tried uninstalling and reinstalling. Ive tried removing plugins one at a time. But nothing works. What is wrong with this theme?

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, What browser are you using? Set WP_DEBUG in wp-config.php to TRUE and see if you have some errors in the page

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

mattjcote
    Participant

I am using Safari. I just tried using Chrome and now the options show. Thats no bueno. Why is it like that?

Abe
    Keymaster

I have just tested it with Safari and works good. What operating system you use?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

teromesiranta
    Participant

Hi, I have the same problem. Made a clean install with WP 3.9 and the newest KLEO theme (bought it today). Picture shows, that I can’t do anything with setting and the screen is blank. Am I missing something?

Win 8, Chrome 34.0.1847.116 m (and newest IE & Firefox)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, Can you check in Chrome in broswer console (F12) if you can see any Javascript errors?
    Try disabling some plugins that might interfere.

---

sjmohan
    Participant

I’m having the same problem. Hosting on WPEngine and accessed through Chrome and Safari on OSX Mavericks.

I can’t access theme options. Only using core plugins. No bbpress or rtcomposer.

Thanks,

Sandeep

Abe
    Keymaster

sjmohan or mattjcote, since we can’t replicate the problem on our test install, please give us access to your site so we can test. Mark the reply as private, only for admin eyes.

---

teromesiranta
    Participant

now it works!

I’m using Nginx and FastCGI and looked at the server error log:
    tail /var/log/nginx/error.log

2014/04/18 05:52:25 [error] 22164#0: *1306 FastCGI sent in stderr: “PHP message: PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function curl_init() in /…/wp-content/themes/kleo/kleo-framework/options/inc/fields/typography/field_typography.php on line 221″ while reading upstream,…

found out, that I didn’t install php5-curl (how silly of me 🙂 )

I did the following:
    sudo apt-get update
    sudo apt-get install curl libcurl3 libcurl3-dev php5-curl
    sudo /etc/init.d/php5-fpm restart

sjmohan
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Abe
    Keymaster

sjmohan, Please create an admin account and give me the details here, marking the reply as private. Thanks You can use themesupport@seventhqueen.com as the account address

---

sjmohan
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Abe
    Keymaster

sjmohan, you have some other plugins that mess with the admin, something like: wp-content/mu-plugins/wpengine-common/css/wpe-common.css?ver=2.1.7

You are probably in a multisite… I don’t know your configuration and please talk to your hosting to tell you what is going on

---

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?