This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author
     creativesinside
    Participant

For some reason when I disable top bar and breadcrumb through theme options … it’s still there.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, related to the top bar I just tested it and it is not displayed if set to OFF.
    Inside each page you can override that. See the attach

Same applies for the breadcrumb

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Attachments:
     creativesinside
    Participant

That is great because I only want to imitate the full-screen slider on the home page.

However even when editing the page … which is actually a test page.

By setting no breadcrumb and no top bar in the page settings as demonstrated in the attached images, they are still visible.

Thanks!

Attachments:
     Abe
    Keymaster

From your screenshots I don’t see the breadcrumb nor the top bar 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

creativesinside
    Participant

The top bar is now below the menu and the breadcrumb is there. The title of the page is “Slider Test.”

I want my main page slider to look exactly like: http://seventhqueen.com/themes/kleo/home-default

Thanks again!

creativesinside
    Participant

I deployed the theme again at a test location and believe I figured it out!

Thanks!

Can you mark this thread as private please?

Thanks!

Abe
    Keymaster

Why private? I can delete it if you want.

---

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?