This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 10 years by Abe.

• Author
     Santos Ramos
    Participant

Hello,

I crated a new user and there is not text information next to the profile image.
    Name, Sex, Country, City, About me.

I can see all the information only when I click the profile tab next to the activity button.

Thanks for the help!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, please see this topic https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/how-to-add-more-tabs-next-to-the-profile-image

You probably renamed the base profile group from WP admin – Users – Profile fields
    Also that user you are viewing must have completed those fields

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Santos Ramos
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Abe
    Keymaster

I don’t know if you read my answer above: https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/thee-os-no-information-next-to-my-profile-picture/#post-15510

I told you it is because you renamed the Base profile group in WP admin – Users – Profile fields
    If you rename it back to “Base” then the tab will appear. If you want to leave it as it is and not to rename it then follow the link I gave you to change the group name of the tab so the system will know which tab to show there

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Santos Ramos
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Abe
    Keymaster

Glad you fixed it

---

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate – WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?