This topic has 9 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Laura.

• Author
     cbdesign
    Participant

Hi I’ve changed the text in the body text – general settings – to 400 font weight and it’s still showing light? Does this have to do  with when I put in a text box I checked YES by “Lead Content” – will that change which text it’s showing? I need it this size (bigger than if it didn’t say Lead Content) but want the weight the next thickness … how do I fix? Thanks!

Laura

Hello, have you tried using 700? Let me know 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

cbdesign
    Participant

No I didn’t. And on the Contact Pg the text is also set to 300 (No Lead) and looks bold?? How do I fix both? Thanks! (Don’t want it to be bold but want the text to be a drop thicker than on the About 2 page)

Laura

Hello, you could, make it bold with 700 or disable lead 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

cbdesign
    Participant

I tried disabling the Lead and changed the paragraph text to 18 (which is what H4 was – and it seems like when Lead is YES it uses H4) and it still did not change the text? So I put the lead back on. I want it to be size 18 but 400 weight. PLEASE let me know how to fix!! Thank you!! (It does not need 700 just 400)

Laura

Hello, try adding this to style.css

COPY CODE

.kleo_text_column.wpb_content_element.lead p {
        font-weight: 400 !important;
    }

cbdesign
    Participant

Hi I fixed the above by just choosing the font size in the text block options for that page.

I changed the overall paragraph text font in the theme options and it’s still showing the old font size (20) not the new size (16 Lato). It seems like it takes a few days to “accept” the new changes but I’m wondering if that’s the issue? See News (blog) page screenshot attached – all the text is extremely large (20 – old font) and looks ridiculous.

Also how do I get more padding between the image and the text? The text seems too close to the image. See 2nd screenshot attached. Thanks!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, it may be cache, have you tried cleaning the cache with CTRL+F5 ?
    About those settings, what is the font size that you want for blog posts?

cbdesign
    Participant

I have a mac so yes I disable cache and just to be safe empty cache and no change… The font size I want for all News page and posts is I guess 16 like the about page – http://fdb.849.myftpupload.com/about/

Right now if you go to the News page – http://fdb.849.myftpupload.com/news/ – the text is showing as Open Sans/size 20 instead of what the paragraph font is set to in Theme Options (Lato/400-Normal Weight/size 16).

Also on the Contact page – http://fdb.849.myftpupload.com/contact/ – the contact form text (field titles) are showing Open Sans size 20.

So for some reason the them options setting for paragraph font is not working?

Laura

Hello, please try adding this to style.css

COPY CODE

#main {
        font-size: 16px;
        font-family: Lato;
        font-weight: 400;
    }

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?