This topic has 7 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 9 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     t4run
    Participant

When I click a members profile, text is being hidden behind the avatar. (see image)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Abe
    Keymaster

hi, do you have a list to your site?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

hawkit
    Participant

The same is happening on my site. How do I fix it?

sharmstr

Both of you guys have an extra large border around it. Not sure why because it shouldnt be that way by default. Can you give us a link?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

hawkit
    Participant

http://dealers.blufi.net.au/members/suzy-snowflake/

Let me know if you need a login.

sharmstr

reply privately with credentials. I cant see the profile without logging in.

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

hawkit
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     sharmstr

I see what’s going on. The users name is not being displayed. When it displays a H4 tag is wrapped around it which pushes it down a bit. Since the activity is on the same line, that gets pushed down too. My guess is that there is a setting in the iThemes Security plugin that you’re using that is blocking the display of the members username since it their login name. Just a guess though.

You can either figure out why the username isn’t displaying or add this to your child theme style.css

COPY CODE

#buddypress #item-header-avatar {
    box-shaddow: 0 0 0 0;
    }

You can see the username on the demo: http://seventhqueen.com/themes/kleo/members/demo/

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?