This topic has 14 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author
     alberhd
    Participant

Hello,i know how add the pages of Terms and conditions and privacy at the register,but for example if i add the spanish version,when the user is using the website in english,will see the pages in spanish,how can i display the correct pages for any language?

Thank you!

Catalin

have a look at this:

http://wpml.org/

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     alberhd
    Participant

Yes,i am using this plugin and the pages are already translated to english and spanish,but for display terms and conditions at the register i have to select just one of them at the Sweet date control at wp admin,or do you have other way to do it?

Thank you!

Catalin

isn’t the page already translated based on WMLP functionality?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     alberhd
    Participant

ok,i can translate the page,but after i have to select at Sweet date control the pages:

Terms and conditions
    pageSelect the page that is used for terms and conditions.
    This will be used in register modal

Privacy
    pageSelect the page that is used for privacy info.
    This will be used in login modal

So,at the register or at login for example,just appear the link of the pages that i selected here,if im using the page in spanish and after in english,continue the same link.

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, I did some adjustments to get the translated page for WPML. You should replace this content for this files with the ones attached
    wp-content/themes/sweetdate/custom_buddypress/bp-functions.php
    wp-content/themes/sweetdate/page-parts/general-register-modal.php
    wp-content/themes/sweetdate/page-parts/general-login-modal.php

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     alberhd
    Participant

Incredible!! Is working perfectly,100%!

Do you have the solution for Paid membership pro too? I attach the capture!

Is the page of membership-checkout

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Abe
    Keymaster

@alberhd that is related to the plugin. I will let them know.

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

alberhd
    Participant

Perfect,thank you very much for your help!

alberhd
    Participant

Hi @Abe do you have the solution for the last question? Thank you!

Abe
    Keymaster

still talking with them… will keep you posted

---

alberhd
    Participant

news? Thanks!

Abe
    Keymaster

they said they will look into it and probably it will be in a next update

---

Please show any easy way to set Terms and Condition page in my site

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi @meetoverchai_support
    depending on where you want to show it, just create a page and add your content and make a reference to it where you need.

---

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?