This topic has 131 replies, 50 voices, and was last updated 7 years by David.

• Author
     JohnDoe
    Participant

i like your third suggestion @tenshi

sieglufer
    Participant

Would like a chat system. I’ve checked Barc Chat, it’s beautiful and looks good on a website but it’s a little heavy. Maybe virtual gifts.

One thing I’d really love to have is the option to search members with photos only.

Tenshi
    Participant

Thanks @sqadmin! I would seriously pay for these features!

@JohnDoe, yup!

JohnDoe
    Participant

@sieglufer , i use arrowchat, works great 🙂

sieglufer
    Participant

Nice, I’ll give that a try.

TimTim
    Participant

1 – Not sure if this feature has been suggested before, i think some sort of Classifieds or Directory feature can be cool. I know there are some plugins for that but just not sure which one will work with this theme. If anyone can suggest a great classifieds or directory plugin compatible with the theme would be great.

2 – This theme is great, but i still feel this theme must have more options for sidebars. It would be great if we can have options to choose for sidebars such as:
    1 – dual sidebar left
    2 – dual sidebar right
    3 – 3 columns
    + choose a specific width of a sidebar, example if i choose dual sidebar right, i would like one of the sidebars to be 300px and the other be just 160px. In other words, would be cool if admin can enter a sidebar widht for any created sidebar.

LordDax
    Participant

I have 3 suggestions/request to be perfect and to ave chace that users request a better subscription:

1) the possibility to reserve a limit of instant messages by membership level (for example 5/day for level 01 – 30/day for level 2 and unlimited for level 3)

2) the ability to reserve the access at the album at some subscription level and the only avatar visible at all

3) the integration of “Buddypress Gift” than now is not working whith buddypress

Douweboschma
    Participant

Hide and un-hide the top part of your own profile to provide better visibility on messages and options and so on…

The profile top is in the way. i know of no other dating site that has the own profile on top all the time either.

dearik
    Participant

Site with matched profiles and automatic e-mail with information “send you a list of matching profiles” (for example 6 match and send e-mail every friday)

This is a very nice feature…. i need it!

Ishanna
    Participant

Hi!

I have 2 questions:
    1. How can I show the ‘follow’ button in the memberloop?

2. I have installed a ‘Poke’ plugin from buddydev. The ‘poke’ tab is located under the activity tab. Since the activity tab needs to be disabled I need to move the ‘Poke’ subtab to a main tab on the Profile pages that’s only visible for the profile owner

kind regards,

Ishanna

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi,
    1.You need to see what code is responsible for that and add it in sweetdate/members/members-loop.php
    2. Also that should be modified in the plugin. Ask them to help or try hiring a developer from microlancer

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

dentwo
    Participant

awesome theme ….

hope that you guys will be able to add a user guest book. from the profile page, people (non-signed in/ signed in) to write comments on the user.

thanks

adam
    Participant

Hi @Robert & @Abe – Do you mind if I ask if you’re planning on adding any new features to January’s (or the next) update and what those might be?

I really like @Tenshi’s basic vs advanced search suggestion above, as well @dearik’s email matches and I’m still very much hoping for a geolocation feature (i.e. search members by distance from you). Thanks! 🙂

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi @adam
    Right now we are focused on resolving any bugs people report and for the features added in the near future we haven’t made a plan yet. As soon as we decide we’ll let you know

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

adam
    Participant

great thanks!

Laurent_C
    Participant

Im searching for a membership portfolio
    Where can I find it ?
    No find this – its crasy !

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, What do you mean by a membership portfolio?

---

Laurent_C
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Abe
    Keymaster

I see what you mean now and you need to search for a Buddypress plugin since theme doesn’t have this by default.
    Cheers

---

Laurent_C
    Participant
     Laurent_C
    Participant
     Abe
    Keymaster

I am glad it is what you need. We take care of those bugs so it will we fully compatible with rtMedia.
    Bravo same in Romania 🙂

---

rudik2
    Participant

Hi,
    when will be new update? 🙂

Abe
    Keymaster

In May most probable

---

rudik2
    Participant

Abe, update to Version 2.6.1 will be in May?
    I need as soon as possible to solve this problem:
    – Buddypress 2.0 fix: Profile – Settings – Profile showing a blank page

Abe
    Keymaster

rudik2, version 2.6.1 will be available in a couple of days to integrate Buddypress 2.0 and WP 3.9

---

edbrems
    Participant

Add your Kelo software features with sweetdate. Or offer a new Dating Program with everything from Kelo

valli
    Participant

Hi, There is included this excellent profile fields creator in this theme (although, it isn´t clear where to find it, would maybe be better to have it just under the theme options). What it needs is the ability to insert informational filed / box, like when creating a multiple check box list, sometimes there are items / words / activity in that list that maybe not all understand so it would be awesome if the member could just hover over the word and it would display information about that word or there could be a question mark besides the checkbox / word that would show what that word means.

valli
    Participant

Hi, can you please add Woocommerce support for membership subscription as Membership pro only allows for certain types of payment gateways, but Woocommerce allows for multitude of payment gateways and custom gateways. If you´re not ready to do that, i think it would be good if there was an option in Membership pro to add custom gateways as well as more currencies.

valli
    Participant

Hi… again… I was wondering if you could make a better search field options for the next version of Sweetdate, see picture for sugguestion on how the search field could look like.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     valli
    Participant

Hi,
    I think this theme needs gifts section, a way for members to give a symbolic rose (a picture of rose and so on) or something, and the ability for the webmaster to add new gifts for users to give to that special someone and even buy gifts through woocommerce, i think this would be a nice feature.

Abe
    Keymaster

@valli try searching for a Buddypress Gifts plugins since there are some available

---

valli
    Participant

Two things i would like to see in the Sweetdate theme;

1. If a user registers and doesn´t upload a picture, then the default picture is aether a mystery man or a woman picture. Also, in the search field, there is a Newly registered field which doesn´t show the names of the newly registered users, and int htat field, it would be very nice to see a mystery man or a woman picture for those who haven´t put any pictures of them.

2. The theme you are using for your forum here on this site, it would be awesome to have it in the Sweetdate theme, i think the default theme for the bbpress ugly.

Attachments:
     valli
    Participant

Hi, i think that Sweetdate needs advanced compatibility system, i know there is a match system in the Sweetdate theme, but i sometimes think it doesn´t work all that well. The compatibility system i´m suggesting is something like Okcubid.com has, it´s absolutely amazing and allot of fun to use. You can answer as many questions as you like, the questions are individual so this isn´t tedious work. The results are displayed like in the picture i attached here.

Another cool feature (unless you know of a plugin that could do this), would be to allow the users to advertise for a date, that is, allow the users to create simple ads to go out for a coffee or the cinema or something, and it can be controlled by the admin so the ads would be live for a month or longer or the user can delete them.

I think these two features are absolutely must for a good dating website!

Attachments:
     Abe
    Keymaster

hi @valli
    Indeed the site is nice. We will take a look at it in detail

---

Model
    Participant

Can you please add a Widget Filter.. Instead of only having the horizontal and Home search form it will be great to be able to add a widget filter to any page. This also means having the ability to create pages with were you can put a shortcode, for example, based on a filter I created.

curlywatts
    Participant

I would very much like the advertising feature that valli suggests. This would work not only for dating but for many different type of sites,

“Another cool feature (unless you know of a plugin that could do this), would be to allow the users to advertise for a date, that is, allow the users to create simple ads to go out for a coffee or the cinema or something, and it can be controlled by the admin so the ads would be live for a month or longer or the user can delete them.” Valli

MTG
    Participant

Hi,

I suggest to import members with their photos and coverage extended by csv or other file.

BuddyPress Member Import plugin works but can not import photos posted by members or their activities.

shobhit
    Participant

I really like the feature ‘login with Facebook’. I would like to request to add the same feature for Linkedin that is ‘login with Linkedin’.

rweiss
    Participant

The member search feature needs to fix the issue of going back to search results when someone clicks to a profile and then wants to return to the search results.

The return takes one to the first page of the search results rather than the page you were on. This is frustrating if you have been looking through more than 4 or 5 pages already.

I know this is related to the AJAX search implementation, and that it can be addressed by creating history entities. But I am not a programmer, so I don’t know where to work on this myself.

I read through a thread that tied some search issues to the Revolution slider, but neither the fix or deactivating that Slider plugin had any effect on this issue.

This is our needed FIX for now. But the main Feature Request we want is better matching features, and the ability for a person to Favorite or otherwise “save” members they are interested in.

Rick

Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 132 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate – WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?