This topic has 12 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Laura.

• Author
     kiskuba
    Participant

Hi, it will be perfect if grafic will be more wider (like KLEO) and more clear (like KLEO). Is it possible to do that?

And is it possible to run chat for for members?

Regards

K

Laura

Hello, what graphic? can you share a screenshot? 🙂
    And for chat you can use Arrowchat or Cometchat

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

kiskuba
    Participant

Thank you for answer.

Wider – the most important i think is user profile. In attachment you will find prtscr to compere: Sweetdate , Kleo and your new competotor i guess.

So i think that profile in Sweetdate could be more clear and wider. It would be great!

Regards

K

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     kiskuba
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Laura

Hello, i can help you to make it look a bit more like KLEO, please share a link 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Agueybana76
    Participant

Hello Laura, I’m interested in it. And in how can I use the Kleo icons and look in this theme? Don’t you want to merge the two? 🙂

Agueybana76
    Participant

Sorry Laura, but I have the following questions:

I use the Buddypress profile rating plugin but I can’t place the show under the profile picture.
    I can’t make the Google Adsense advert shown in the activity. Is there any plugin or code for this? I couldn’t find any.
    The other thing is:
    when I choose a menu item in my account, like settings or message or other, when I reload the page I want that to be shown still, so I don’t have to re choose the one I want from the menu again. So it won’t show the the profile picture again, but the menu item I chose. How do I do that? I hope I made it easy to understand.
    P.S.:And please check out the mobile site as I might screwed something up in the php, there’s an empty line on the right side. Thank you

Agueybana76
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Laura

Hello, could you open a new topic with the same description and also add admin credentials?

Agueybana76
    Participant

yes i will

Agueybana76
    Participant

Finished

jenny555
    Participant

wow !, I will like to have the same thing in sweetdate! also “quick navigation” in kleo is so cool! would well fit into the sweetdate.

Laura

Hello, right now we dont have much time for big modifications but i will try to post the change soon

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?