This topic has 15 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by GreatBear.

• Author
     GreatBear
    Participant

Thank you for the helping! First, Sweetdate theme is a very great product; however, right now we encounter the slow speed issue:

1. Currently, I am downloading the installing the newest Sweetdate theme version and newest WordPress version.
    2. I only install the recommended plug-in according to the installation document because We know the plug-in might affect the speed of the website, so we avoid it in advance.
    3. The hosting server which I am using is http://www.JustHost.com I install other wordpress themes in the same sever space. The speed is faster than the Sweetdate theme. I also found the demo version of the Sweetdate website (http://seventhqueen.com/demo/sweetdatewp/) is faster than my website.
    4. Not only slow speed from viewing by PC or laptops, but also iPad, iPad mini and Android mobile phone.
    5. It will take more than 60 seconds to load the page completing. The slides in the front page are also very slow for loading completely.
    6. Even the WordPress Admin page is very slow, this really affects our installation process.

I don’t think any users or members could wait 60 seconds for loading completely. The speed will definitely affect the number of registered members or users. Could someone kindly help us? Thank you so much! Truly and Sincerely! Thank you!

Catalin

Hello,

Please send me a link to your website to be able to replicate your issue.

Thank you,
    Catalin

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     GreatBear
    Participant

Dear Catalin,
    Thank you very much for the helping! What is your E-mail address?
    I will send the link privately. Thanks a lot!

GreatBear
    Participant

Dear Catalin, Is it okay? because the site is not finish yet.
    or I have to post the link in the forum? Thanks a lot!

Catalin

Hello,

Please reply here with the info. Use “Set as private reply” if you want.

Thank you,
    Catalin

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     GreatBear
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Catalin

catalin@seventhqueen.com

GreatBear
    Participant

Dear Catalin,

okay, I sent message privately yesterday, and send the links to you by your E-mail right now.
    Thank you so much for the helping!

GreatBear
    Participant

Dear Catalin, Looking forward to your kindly reply and help. Thanks a lot!

Catalin

Hello,

First, you need to contact your hosting provider and ask what is your PHP memory limit.

Second, you should enable WP_DEBUG by setting it to TRUE in wp-config.php.

You also have some conflict with simple ads manager plugin, so please disable it. Compared to yesterday, the sites from the links you provided are loading much faster so this cold have been a server problem.

Thank you,
    Catalin

GreatBear
    Participant

okay, I try the first step.

My memory limit is:
    ; Maximum amount of memory a script may consume (128MB)
    ; http://php.net/memory-limit
    memory_limit = 128M

Is it enough?? Thank you!

GreatBear
    Participant

okay, I try the first step.

1) My memory limit is:
    ; Maximum amount of memory a script may consume (128MB)
    ; http://php.net/memory-limit
    memory_limit = 128M
    Is it enough?? Thank you!

2) For one of the sites, I turn TRUE for WP_DEBUG,
    then what should I do next? Thanks a lot!

3) Okay, I turn off one of the sites’ simple ads manager plugin

Catalin

Hello,

Your memory limit is OK and no errors occurred. I checked the two links you send me and the sites have no error and they load in around 9 seconds with all the resources needed to be loaded.

To lower this time load you can use this plugin:

https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-super-cache/

Let me know if this helps.

Thank you,
    Catalin

GreatBear
    Participant

Thank you, Catalin! I installed the wp super cache plugin into one of the sites, and do the testing first. In the plugin setting, there are many checkbox or config. Do you have any suggestion or recommendation? Thank you so much!

Catalin

take a look at this:

GreatBear
    Participant

Thanks a lot! I install the plugin into two of my sites. Now, I am doing the speed testing.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?