This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by LukeMitsumine.

• Author
     LukeMitsumine
    Participant

Hi there, thanks very much for the decent support last time, my website is almost there to be published, and now again i have three questions listed below, if someone could help ><

1: when i try to change styling at ”styling option”, it’s not reflecting to my website (plz refer to the pic attached )

2: when i upload pictures at activity, it uploads in the center, and the letters are in the left, it looks dodgy. Is there anyway i can have pictures posted on left side with the letters?

3: Activity only showing ”personal activity” . Do you have to push ”friends” every time when i wanna see friends activity? Or is there anyway that i can see my activity and friends activity at the same time?
    ( plz refer to the picture attached )

My website is: mykatekyojp.com

Cheers,

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     LukeMitsumine
    Participant

about question 1, styling changed after 24 hours….apparently at this moment, it takes 24 hours to change styling each time i make change…is it like that?

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi,

1. no, maybe you have caching enabled.
    2. that should be done by CSS

COPY CODE

.rtmedia-container .rtmedia-item-title, .rtmedia-activity-container .rtmedia-item-title, #buddypress div.rtmedia-activity-container .rtmedia-item-title {
        text-align: left;
    }
    #buddypress div.rtmedia-activity-container ul.rtmedia-list li .rtmedia-item-thumbnail {
        margin: initial;
    }

3. Yes that is how Buddypress works. Try looking on their forum for a hack

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

LukeMitsumine
    Participant

all good, thanks for the big help, appreciate it!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘styling option / picture upload /’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?