This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Laura.

• Author
     favvo73
    Participant

Hello!

How to change the color of the text in the searchform? I have tried but I cant find to change it. I want to change it from white to black. I tried to change it manually in the CSS in assets style folder. But it only displays it in black in IE11 and in Firefox its in white, why does it not change the color for both browsers?

How to fix the menu. Now the menu looks great in Firefox but in IE11 the menu looks different and not on the right place. Is there a way to fix so the menu looks the same in IE?

Mike

Laura

Hello, can you share a link and admin credentials so i can test it? 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

favvo73
    Participant

Hello!

I have solved the problem now so the menu is the same now in IE11. Also fixed the problem with the color, so now is the same color in both webbrowsers, i did it trough the css file.

Laura

Hello, awesome! Please share your code so other users can use it if they need 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate – WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?