This topic has 8 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Radu.

• Author

Tagged: ,

saywee
    Participant

hi there,

how can i set a smooth anchor. i found a shortcode within the demo content in the revolution slider but could not replicate this.

thanks for help!

best, saywee

Radu

Hi,

Go to revolution slider -> Look for your slider -> Edit slides -> Edit Slide -> scroll down to -> Layer Links & Advanced Params -> Then see attached screenshot, that’s all

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     saywee
    Participant

cool, thank you, radu!

but is this also possible to build this effect within visual composer and sections?

best, saywee

Radu

Hi,

You can do that like this :

1. Add new button and on the URL(Link) field put from example #sectiondivname and at Extra class name add kleo-scroll-to

2. Add new section with used ID (example : sectiondivname)at button URL(Link) field, or edit an existing class.

That’s all.

Regards

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     saywee
    Participant

hi radu,

done that.
    added button with URL “#start”. added class kleo-scroll-to to the css class field.
    added section with ID “start”.

but css class seems to be ignored.
    did i understand anything wrong?

thank you!

best, saywee

Radu
    This reply has been set as private.
     saywee
    Participant
     saywee
    Participant
     Radu

Hi,

I’ve added Kleo Button instead of button and i’ve added this class “txtaligncenter” at the row that contains the button.

Cheers

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?