This topic has 12 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author
     Mycoach
    Participant

Hello,

When a member set a photo, it can see it on my homepage in search form carroussel smallest than these others. No problem at the begining but now each new pictures are smallest without problems when we upload it. In profile and top members everything is ok with a good size. Can you help me to fix it !

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Mycoach
    Participant

Also, my pictures are not well positionned in circles in profile members and in few widgets. Is it the same problem ?

Attachments:
     Catalin

Hello,

Please send me admin credentials for your site to be able to replicate the issue. Reply message as private for security reasons.

Thank you,
    Catalin

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Mycoach
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Catalin

Hello,

Take a look at this plugin:

http://wordpress.org/plugins/regenerate-thumbnails/

I already fixed the activity and sidebars avatars… this is for homepage carousel.

Thank you,
    Catalin

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Mycoach
    Participant
     Mycoach
    Participant
     Mycoach
    Participant

Also, is it possible to get the same size than my avatar’s picture in homepage caroussel ?

Catalin

Hello,

Please take a look at this link:

https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/how-to-change-the-default-buddypress-avatar-sizes

Thank you,
    Catalin

Mycoach
    Participant

Hello,

It’s not my avatar sizes I want to change, it s the pictures in my homepage carroussel smallest than my avatar. More over the caroussel doesn’t work with only two pictures. And regarding the other problem about pictures which are not clearly in the circle (“I already fixed the activity and sidebars avatars”) ? I don’t see the modification. Tks

Catalin

Hello,

Please add the code from the link I gave you, it is referring to the avatar sizes… https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/how-to-change-the-default-buddypress-avatar-sizes

Also, you have a lot of errors in the console… take a look at the screenshot… those may come from some plugins you have installed. I recommend you to deactivate all of them and activate them one by one and see what gives you the errors.

Thank you,
    Catalin

Attachments:
     Mycoach
    Participant

Hello,

I ve tried to desactivate all my plugins but with any changement on the avatar sizes in homepage caroussel. I ve tried also to change the size in bp-cores-avatar.php but it doesn’t work also.

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, Has this been solved @Mycoach ?
    Your site is not accessible.

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?