This topic has 10 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     wavez
    Participant

Hello

I’m attempting to install the revolution slider demo content and I keep getting the slider_export.txt does not exist message. I am trying to import the zip file from the <main files/demo content/revolution slider/> folder

Can you please help?

sharmstr

Sounds like you’re actually trying to import /main files/plugins/revslider.zip. There’s more than one demo slider in /main files/demo content/revolutions slider. If I’m wrong and you are actually trying to import of the several demo sliders, then please tell us which one has the error.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

wavez
    Participant

Hello

Thanks for the prompt answer but no I”m not trying to import the plugin. I’m trying to import home-default.zip from the <main files/demo content/revolution slider/> folder

sharmstr

If you expand home-default.zip is slider_export.txt in there? Maybe your download is corrupt. I just checked the latest 2.3 download and its fine.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

wavez
    Participant

Yes it is in there. See attached image

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     wavez
    Participant

I don’t know if it makes any difference, but I’m running wordpress in webmatrix. All features of wordpress seem to work just fine, so I’m not sure webmatrix has anything to do with it.

sharmstr

I dont know either. But its obviously its there and you’re still getting the error. You might want to ask over on the Rev Slider forums since its their plugin.

Are you getting the same error when importing other demos?

wavez
    Participant

Can you please point me to this forum?

sharmstr

Google is your friend. See attached.

http://codecanyon.net/item/slider-revolution-responsive-wordpress-plugin/2751380/comments?page=298

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     wavez
    Participant

Hah, you’re funny. A Google search is the first thing I do, but I didn’t think of searching for ZipArchive and WebMatrix, I was searching for the literal string “slider_export does not exist” and the only sites coming was the 7th queen site. I just realized what my search problem is….I omitted the .txt from the string. Thanks for the help, it works now

sharmstr

🙂 I searched for “webmatrix revolution slider”.

Glad its working now.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The forum ‘Plugins questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?