This topic has 14 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     ahd904
    Participant

Hello Seventhqueen,

I want to apply a sidebar to the sitewide activity page but it does not work..

Any recommendation where to look at or is this unknown issue for the theme problem ?

Only the sitewide activity seems to be not working with the sidebar.

I have applied the sidebar to a custom page but works fine.

Catalin

we will add this in the 2.0 theme release… you just need to wait 48 hours tops.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     ahd904
    Participant

Hello Catalin,

I have checked several times after the 2.0 theme update.

Nothing seems to be changed.

Could you please double check on this issue ??

sharmstr

What actually happens? Do you get a blank sidebar? I just tested it and its working fine on my site. Do you have any plugins that control/customize the sidebar?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     ahd904
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     ahd904
    Participant

Or have i made some wrong settings in the theme settings panel ?

sharmstr

I cant read private messages.

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

ahd904
    Participant

If you see in the attached image, that is all of my plugins basically…

Any idea whether one of those plugins might affect the sidebard?

The other pages just seem to work fine.

I can let you get access to my account if you would like as i have requested other theme issues in another topic.

This is the private message:)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

What’s the url of your activity page? When I try to access /activity I’m redirected to /activity-support

ahd904
    Participant

this one above is the proper link.

Sorry the letters after the slash are in Korean.

sharmstr

what?

ahd904
    Participant

I put the link but with an error the submit did not deliver it.

Please refer to the link again.

http://www.ibyi.co.kr/activity/

sharmstr

Looks like you have the page to set to use full-width, so the sidebar will never show up. Check two things.

1 – Theme Options -> Buddypress -> Activity layout. Set it to “Right Sidebar”

if that doenst fix it, then

2 – Edit your activity page and make sure either “default” (if right sidebar is set above) or right sidbar is set in “Template”in the Page Attributes section.

let me know if that fixes it

ahd904
    Participant

I feel sorry that i did not know about this.

Thank you again,

I will mark this as resolved.

sharmstr

No problem. I was just thinking that is awesome to have so many options to customize Kleo, but its also confusing sometimes 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Sitewide activity page problem.’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?